Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Romney / Obama / Paul
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, I do not understand this and hopefully someone can explain it to me.

Imagine there are 100 people polled for who they are following in the election. Lets say its a really close election this year so the people polled are as follows:

Romney - 45
Obama - 45
Paul - 10

Now Ron Paul might be great guy and have some great ideas but it is impossible for Paul to win the election. Since it is impossible for Paul to win, then voting for Paul is the same as not voting at all. Your vote for paul will do nothing.

Your better off voting for the side that closer to Pauls views and just hoping the Paul will work with the winner of the election.

I am just saving, your vote means something if you vote for one of the two major candidates. If you vote for Paul, then your just dreaming the impossible.

Lets put it this way, if you vote for Paul, your actually voting for Obama to win and I can't believe that's what Paul wants either. Do the right thing.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP