Users Online Now: 2,343 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,060,326
Pageviews Today: 1,500,424Threads Today: 295Posts Today: 7,733
02:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial on Nickelodeon after Spongebob Marathon Tonight- Finding Nemo 3D film release 9/14 - Hint, Hint?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message SpongeBob SquarePants: All Day Monday!
Giggle the day away with the funniest SpongeBob episodes and an extra special premiere!

[link to www.nick.com]

Finding Nemo 3D – How They Did It
[link to thedisneyblog.com]

With all the stories of late in the MSM about mermaids, whales, sharks and other sea life turning out larger than normal, hungrier than ever, acting out of the ordinary, etc...you have to wonder...

alien03fishalien03fishalien03fishalien03fishalien03

NEMO = NOMMO?

A Prophecy about The Return of the Nommos:

Rise Of The Merfolk

During my recent journey into Isis/Sirius and the rest, there is one theme which I have neglected and that is the importance of Water to 2012 . I noted that Isis was the Goddess of all the elements – Earth, Wind, Fire and Water but water especially seems to be playing its part . The drowning of Whitney Houston, the death of Davy Jones, Costa Concordia and the centenary of the sinking of the Titanic show an underlying theme for the year . Even at a local level, here in Britain we have a Drought order in most of the country due to lack of water .

In the recent posts, I have touched on the Dogon who appear to have intimate knowledge about Sirius and have legends about a fish like race called the Nommo . From Wikipedia :

The Nommo are ancestral spirits (sometimes referred to as deities) worshipped by the Dogon tribe of Mali. The word Nommos is derived from a Dogon word meaning, “to make one drink,” The Nommos are usually described as amphibious, hermaphroditic, fish-like creatures. Folk art depictions of the Nommos show creatures with humanoid upper torsos, legs/feet, and a fish-like lower torso and tail. The Nommos are also referred to as “Masters of the Water”, “the Monitors”, and “the Teachers”.

[link to merovee.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

Thread: MY MOST EPIC POST-ALL THREAD: Olympics/Nommos/Sirius/Possible AC agenda in The Day The Earth Stood Still [UPDATE: Olympics 2012] !!

and another:

Thread: NFL LOGO: Wheat & Tares/Key to The Bottomless Pit/Nephilim/The Locusts/Beast of the Sea [UPDATE: Nicki Minaj & The 'POPE'?!]

readup
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob