Users Online Now: 1,714 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 725,593
Pageviews Today: 1,235,159Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 8,508
01:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Another prominent black octor dies....a vegan.....people...eat your meat.....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know this has already been posted but I'm posting it for another reason. He has been a professional muscle builder most of his adult life and ate A LOT of meat to get there, as my brother knew him. my brother too was a body builder. He was a heavyweight. Not mention the roids. He quit eating meat early this year, and BOOM he's dead.

In the spring of 2012, Clarke had appeared in a video for PETA, the animal rights organization, in which he spoke of how much better he felt since becoming a vegetarian three years earlier.

"I cleared out my refrigerator, about $5,000 worth of meat," he said. "I'm a lot healthier than I was when I was eating meat."
[link to movies.yahoo.com]

Or...is the part of an agenda for black actors?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP