Users Online Now: 1,694 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 688,756
Pageviews Today: 1,473,051Threads Today: 751Posts Today: 15,725
10:52 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Thread FAIL! - Magnitude 8.0+ Earthquake sometime within the next 14 days
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Magnitude 8.0+ Earthquake will occur sometime within the next 14 days.

Just gettin' my vibes out there...Ridicule me if you will...But the Earthquake is gonna happen still...

hiding

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thre​ad FAIL!

I guess I am best keeping my vibes to myself in the future and leaving the prediction threads to the professionals! ohyeah

I was pretty convinced that we would get a big one within that time frame. Normally when I experience waking up to an almost deafening ringing in my ears a considerably large EQ is not too far away.

Maybe the 7.6 that occurred the day after my prediction was the one associated with the ringing. Either way I was wrong and I guess I can expect a barrage of red karma's to flow my way as a result. It's all part and parcel of playing the prediction game.

Fire away my fellow GLP'ers! tomato
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP