Users Online Now: 1,759 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 951,389
Pageviews Today: 1,725,351Threads Today: 592Posts Today: 12,520
07:31 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HURRICANE LESLIE ON 9/11/12?? MIRRORING STORM TRACK of HURRICANE ERIN on 9/11/01? The Gaelic TWINS of 188
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Does anyone else notice anything odd about the approaching WOMAN from the SOUTH EAST?

I initially said Nah CAN'T BE!

The more I looked at this GAELIC LADY, the more I couldn't help noticing something very ODD, yet very FAMILIAR that I had seen once before.

And then it HIT ME...

So what do the 9/11 attacks and Ley-Lines of 188, have in common with this Scottish woman.

Origin: Gaelic
Meaning: Holly Garden

Meaning and origin
Leslie is a Scottish mixed name. The meaning of the name is `dwells at the gray fortress`

Erin is a Hiberno-English derivative of the Irish word "Éirinn".
("Éirinn" is the dative case of the Irish word for Ireland - "Éire", genitive "Éireann")
According to Irish mythology and folklore, the name was originally given to the island by the Milesians after the goddess Ériu.
The etymology of the word as it drifted throughout the Gaelic region gave
rise to its use by the early Scots to both mean Ireland and "west" - as Ireland lies to the west of Scotland.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

HURRICANE?? LESLIE MIRRORING STORM TRACK OF HURRICANE ERIN???
OFF COAST of NYC ON 9/11?!?!

les
==============================================

For those who don't know what I'm talking about and don't REMEMBER why this MIGHT be important to raise awareness about...

well… Something very odd occurred the week leading up to the MORNING of 9/11/2001…

On 09/01/01, HURRICANE ERIN was forming and began moving toward BERMUDA…

ALMOST EXACTLY as HURRICANE LESLIE is right now…

Coincidence?

Anyone starting to see what I'm getting at?

[link to www.drjudywood.com]

So is it all JUST A COINCIDENCE that LESLIE APPEARS to be on a very SIMILIAR, if not ALMOST THE SAME STORM TRACK AS HURRICANE ERIN was in 2001?

Would it be a coincidence if Leslie not only became a hurricane and ended up with similar pressure and wind readings, but ended up near NYC around 9/11/12?

For those who still don't see and understand the significance , connection or IMPLICATIONS if not potential danger, let me put it this way….

Is it a coincidence that on the morning of 9/11/2001, HURRICANE ERIN was off the coast
of NEW YORK CITY during the ATTACKS and CONTROLLED DEMOLITION of the TWIN TOWERS?

Is it a coincidence that HURRICANE ERIN made an almost B-LINE straight for NYC and just happened to be at the CLOSEST point of her storm track to NYC on 9/11 and then HEADED out to sea on 9/12/01?

Is it a coincidence that ERIN and LESLIE are BOTH GAELIC NAMES or in other words, making them TWIN SISTERS that have a near identical storm track and readings which may put LESLIE in the same postition ERIN was off the coast of NYC around 9/11?

And Is it a coincidence that on September 11th 2001, the EARTHS MAGNETIC FIELD DIPPED
at 8:46 a.m.? You know… when the attacks began???

If you still believe all these anomalies were all just coincidences, I have property in FUKUSHIMA I'd like to sell you.

Now I'm not saying anything will happen or that Leslie will even become a hurricane or end up following the same track over the next several days, but given the PATTERN occurring (past and present), the threat and concerns about imminent false flag Terrorism (which would help initiate an ATTACK on IRAN) not to mention 9/11 is approaching within 7 days and what we now know about the US government/media perpeTRAITORS of the first 9/11 attack, I feel this ANOMALY needs to be watched very closely over the next 7 days.

If Leslie becomes a HURRICANE and continues to mirror the storm track of ERIN, I would find that at least an amazing synchronicity if not, ONE HELL OF A COINCIDENCE!

oh, and whats the connection to the 188 LEY LINES?

Well...
ERIN WAS PARKED ON THE 2 PRIMARY GREAT CIRCLE ARC LEY LINE of 188 ON 9/11/2001 THAT RUNS THROUGH NEW YORK CITY, WASHINGTON DC, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA TO THE CENTER OF THE 188 GRID AND ANCIENT PRIME MERIDIAN THAT GOES THROUGH GIZA!

lesley

WOW!!!

OH, and don't forget the smoking gun IMPRINT or FINGERPRINT of the PERPETRATORS AT THE PENTAGON!

erin pent

YES, THATS A PENTAGRAM in the EYE OF ERIN!

wtf

still can't see any significance of all this or aware of it as MOST weren't just before ERIN was heading for NYC on 9/11?

here's more than enough facts, evidence and details that speaks for itself and all one needs for the answer to that question…

Thread: HURRICANE ISAAC COMES ASHORE EXACT CENTER of 188 Ley-Lines from Washington DC to PYRAMID of the SUN?? - Storm now heading towards NEW MADRID?

[link to www.prlog.org]

[link to www.thepeoplesvoice.org]

[link to advertising] with haters.com/2011/08/30/hurricane-erin-the-category-3-hurricane-that-should-have-pr​evented-911-from-happening/

[link to www.Gas_oven.com]

[link to www.nhc.noaa.gov]

[link to www.nasa.gov]
[link to earthobservatory.nasa.gov]

Thread: The NINth MONTH 911 QUAKE WARNING & 188 QUAKE CYCLE ALERT

Thread: MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP IN SEPTEMBER. 188 CYCLE Warm-up?

Thread: 40 to 60 DAYS WARNING - INTERNET, CELL PHONES & ALL GLOBAL COMMUNICATION UNDER THREAT of GOING DOWN??? ASTEROID INBOUND?? Yikes

:september twz:

or perhaps as some twz experts claim, its the SPIKE thats important.

either way... I see some significant spikes and drops around 9/11 as well

just sayin
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP