Users Online Now: 1,800 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 769,663
Pageviews Today: 1,415,085Threads Today: 678Posts Today: 11,721
03:51 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are people getting dumber, or is it just me that has become tired of people?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I work at a ferry line in customer service and also selling tickets etc. Every day i have hundreds of encounters with people from all of Europe. I have never had to work with people before since i worked in different warehouses etc.

And now to my question; or my concern.

People that come here don't have ANY idea of what they are doing. They don't greet me, and are often very rude. When i greet them and what they would like, they just stare at me. So i have to SUGGEST to them what i think they would like to have. I mean, we sell tickets to Germany. And they go for about 120 Euros one way. If you are about to go for a vacation, one would think that you check that stuff up BEFORE you leave?

And the strangest thing is that they get pissed off at ME. I don't set the prices. And if a boat breaks down or it's delayed. It's my fault of course. Everyday people yell at me and calling me names just because i try to explain to them why the prices are high or why the boat isn't there yet.

There are many more stories about people acting strange, i just wanted you to get the general idea of what i mean with this.

I just wonder, have you guys the same experience with people that i have? Or do i just have bad luck all with the general public all the time?

If you have any more questions, please ask.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP