Users Online Now: 1,971 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,063,192
Pageviews Today: 1,943,224Threads Today: 650Posts Today: 14,356
06:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A GLP BET!! ILL BET YOU I FOUND EASTER EGGS IN MOVIES THAT SCREW THE POLICE,FBI,NSA,SECRET SERVICE AND CIA
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message they already know there is a movie track with scenes in it that are too paralell to the sound track they found out about to not fix together like a key.

remember how I told everyone I ran away from north carolina to los angeles and ended up in a military gangwar in the matrix, and wrote everything down and logged it here.

I can decode the whole movie and the conepts and actions that go with it in front of the esp masonic cult watching it and proving its real, imagine watching a real live trigger for a dimensional entity playing with your perception.

at 4:01 in the movie wargames it shows NC above LA

i ran away from nc to la and found codes in movies that I can line up wtih concepts and show people something is going on

in front of the things who did it and stand there and say its fake

real easter eggs about space time, after they happened when viewed become esp concept thazt creates art, that can be viewed as energy in many forms.

but what im saying is, you can find too many 32's and 33's in the whole movie, its a masonic construct in the first place, but the math tha came with the movie, when used as an overlay and then thought about and used as energy that can be tracked and charted thus, creating more energy.

looking at math creating esp energy that when viewed creates another energy

think what to perpetuate what?'

its that easy, and someone preloaded all the movies madew by masonic hollywood, all of them, from 1900... what to now .. there is a code, in a wave flow of information, there is set mk ultra trigger with signatures that create reactions

show someone a picture

put the idea in their brain, force it in via eyes and brain and perception

use a receiver that can view their esp and you now have them in a bubble.

linear bubbles with math, numbers and colors and codes that create energy and functions

right math with right math makes a function

this function creates energy ... imagine people watching redundant thinking all day in order to try and understand a concept... speed esp aliens thinking too fact racking up whats wrong ... with everything.

and stacking it.

well, whoever did all this math left too many clues about my life in front of people and im showing them.

now, if this is tachion particles from myself in the future... ok!

I cant hide that from them either, its on the list of.. what the hell is this!!

I ran away from the masons in NC and .. grew up with the masons on LA

and found everyone talking about it, in movies, in songs, in codes in the background...

... in front of the military already watching.

watch the background in wargames and I can show you codes that prove someone put them there to be watched.

now go get all the movies masonic hollywood ever put out, you can see how they all fit together in 1 big chain.

are you smarter than a 5 th grader?

cuz a 5th grader can put the basics together.

now watch all the movies and look for all the 3 this and 2 that you can find.

its there like it shouldnt be

someone invaded the future and forced triggers to be viewed

pre time subliminals, playing in the time river, in space time itself

running up and down the same old strip??

they said the beach boys music is all about this and watched me decode it, spy cult triggers and all.

are we walking in the foosteps of space time , again, humans in 2012 .... in the same space, again?

play iron maiden and think 'remember tomorrow', now do that daily forever.

dont we come jacked into the energy anyway? (haaahhaha can we jack into it? or is it already there? and perception of it... perceive space time itself)

thank you for your time, zakk

(yes iron maidens music is all about this and when he wears the psychward shirt, everyone knows its about locking the king of england up in mental hospitols and telling it join the cult or die)

watch, the masons tried to kill the king as jesus and screwed it up and now are stuck with ... everything on glp for over 10 years.

they all said I was fake and join the cult or die and nothing is going on and stood there telling me im delusional while everyone did what I said .. now logged on google and glp for over 10 years.

thank you again!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP