Users Online Now: 2,331 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,780,977
Pageviews Today: 2,464,206Threads Today: 604Posts Today: 11,385
07:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject It's Official - CNN Article Proves SS Administration Need Bullets For Target Practice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yes, really. Here is what today's CNN article says:

Investigators "use this ammunition during their mandatory quarterly firearms qualifications and other training sessions, to ensure agent and public safety," the administration added.

[link to www.cnn.com]

All I can say is, What a Line of SHIT! Nobody, I mean nobody uses these rounds for practice, period end of story. The fact that they have come out in such a ridiculous lie is testament to the fact that Something Is Up!

There rounds, espicially the silver tips shown are very expensive and DO NOT EXPAND when they hit a target! They just go through like any other lead slug, but at twice the price. I myself have worked for a sporting goods store where we reloaded target rounds for numerous locale PD's who all use plain lead slugs for practice. Ballistically, there is no disadvantage to a lead bullet, in fact, copper jacketed rounds are not normally used either, just plain lead. Works like a charm.

So please stop with the lies SSA and CNN you are just giving us conspiracy people a lot more "ammunition" with so bold a lie. We know you are planning to use these to drop Granny Lugnuts like a rock when she bull rushes you with her wheelchair after her SS check bounces. Although I for one do not see 1 bullet as 1 dead American. At the rate you guys shoot at us, given the opportunity, 70 bullets equals 1 dead American.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP