Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 862,026
Pageviews Today: 1,533,376Threads Today: 651Posts Today: 11,497
05:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 9/11/12- The BEGINNING of the END...READ !!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have uncovered what I believe to be a very sinister plot by the PTB to usher in the ENDGAME and produce the birth of the NWO. Many have heard the prophecy of the Cumean Sybil which was later tied to the Great Seal and the “Norvus Ordo Seclorum” (yes the phrase on the back of the dollar) signifying a time of chaos and the arrival of Apollyon. Not going to get into all that. For more info google Tom Horn. But to quickly reiterate what Tom Horn and others have surmised, there was a countdown encoded in the Great Seal which began in 1776 and ends at the end of this year on 12/21/12 or 33 days after that in January of next year, depending on where you start the countdown (on the beginning of the 7th Katun of the current Baktun of the Mayan Calendar which was 6/1/1776….or… or 33 days later on 7/4/1776 the official birth of the USA.)

Anyway, if the first step signifies ALL OF TIME up until the inscribed date of 1776 and then each of the 12 steps thereafter are represented by ONE katun or 7200 days…the end date would be 12/21/12 or 33 days after as already mentioned.

I also believe the PTB, in another way, are revealing to the rest of the Illuminati elect the end of everything as we know it, which officially started in September of 2008 with the DEATH of the financial system. Yes I said death. The system is dead. Gone. They are currently giving CPR to a corpse to keep the illusion everything is okay, until the scheduled time it is to be revealed to the masses that nothing is the same and EVERYTHING is about to change. I believe that day is at hand.

To be more specific with the September 2008 time-frame, I believe the signal was given 2 weeks after the collapse of Lehman: 9/29/2008 when the down closed down 777 points. 777 is such an interesting number. Infamous illuminists like Allister Crowley have discussed it. Many attributed the number to God and 666 to Satan. Good vs. Evil. I believe it is also a coded time of the arrival of the NWO.
777 is simply 111x7. And of course 666 is 111x6. The common factor here is 111, which interestingly many have seen over the years 1:11 or 11:11 as well. The 111th congress was elected in 2008 and the current pope is the 111th of the 112 final popes prophesied by St. Malachy.

If one were to place the 9/29/2008 date as the base of the pyramid on the Great Seal, and add 111 days for each step, some very surprising things happen. For one, the 13 steps would break down to 1443 days or 777+666, which again is the representation of good vs evil, light vs darkness.
So just when is 1443 days after 9/29/2008? I’ll get to that…but before you think I’m absolutely nuts (and I thought I might be until the following thing happened) let me show you this:

I remember a few months back the DOW closed exactly -6.66. At the time, myself and many others thought it was spooky and that it meant something. We just didn’t know what. That date was 5/23/12.

[link to tickerforum.org]
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1877850/pg1

Well, I used the date calculator to find out how many days it was from the start date of 9/29/2008 and it was 1332 days.

[link to www.timeanddate.com]

Ok so??

1332 days is 666+666!!! It is the 12th STEP ON THE PYRAMID!! To reiterate: The DOW closed down 6.66 points 666+666 days after the 777 DOW bloodbath on 9/29/2008!!! Coincidence?? IMPOSSIBLE!

It gets crazier. Remember the 12th step is only the 2nd to last. There are 13. TPTB just gave a warning shot on 5/23/12 to let the elect know the GAME IS STILL ON. Well let’s get to the 13th step.

Counting 1443 days (or 111x13 or 777+666)from 9/29/2008 is 9/11/12!!!!!! THE ELEVENTH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11/01!!

And to those that don’t know, in occult numerology, the number eleven is the first Master Number and represents a dark vision. When doubled to twenty-two (22), the vision is combined with action. When tripled to thirty-three (33)—the signal of the highest and most important action in Freemasonry—it means vision and action have combined to produce accomplishment in the world.

First 11: 9/11/1990- George Bush I "New World Order" speech = dark vision

11 years later

Second 11:
9/11/2001- Illuminati/Freemason sacrifice (tearing down of the pillars) = action

11 years later

Third 11:
9/11/2012 = birth of new world order out of ashes of old world = accomplishment

(I also want to add that while some suggest 9 is a sacred number to the Illuminati, I don’t believe it is anywhere near the significance of 7. I would suggest that 9/11 could also be 7/11…as September was originally the 7th month…OCTober the 8th….NOVember the 9th…and DECember the 10th. You would therefore have 7/11 which 7x11 equals 77. It is also 77 years since FDR had the great seal placed on the back of the dollar in 1935!!!! Just a thought.)

And to take this all just ONE step further. IF another 111 days are added to 9/11/12 (which is 1554 days in total or 777+777), you would arrive at New Years Eve 12/31/12!

What happens on News Years Eve? Well like every 9/11, all eyes are on New York as the ceremonial ball drops to signify the beginning of the new year.

Remember the 13th step (9/11/12) takes you to the top of the pyramid…but where is the capstone?? It is not there…but wait…look up! There it is floating above READY to be placed on the pyramid! The ball dropping in New York every year is a REPRESENTATION of the birth of the Norvus Ordo Seclorum …or the capstone being placed on the pyramid!!! Could it be that on 9/11/12 something happens (I believe a financial collapse since these warnings were from the DOW) to usher in the NWO 111 days later?? Even more, this years ceremony in New York on New Year’s Eve will be to usher in the THIRTEENTH YEAR- 2013!!! This is of course just 10 days after the infamous 12/21/12 Mayan date.
What is exactly going to happen? I don’t know. Perhaps 9/11/12 signifies the end of the financial system as I already surmised.
But maybe there is something more sinister.
777 days after the beginning date of 9/29/2008 was Monday 11/15/2010. The previous Friday, the movie “Unstoppable” was released. (movies come out in theater on Friday so this was as close to Monday 11/15/20120 as possible). In this movie, train number 777 is unmanned and out of control. Two train operators on train 1206 are out to stop it. While the 777 is obvious…the 1206 is not. And for a reason. I theorize that 1206 represents 666. Of course no producer in their right mind is going to make it so obvious and put 666 on the train. The movie would turn into a joke. But they did incorporate it somehow. 12 = 6 + 6…which is then 6606…or simply 666. So the two trains in the movie are 777 and 666!! From the Luciferian/PTB/Illuminati standpoint….Lucifer (666) is the good guy…and Yahweh (777)is bad. So in this movie Train 777 is out of control and 666 must stop it from destroying everything. It is not necessary to watch the whole movie to pick up another message that is relayed. Just watch the trailer. If you listen for the key words, you will get the entire message:

The 'Chrysler building' (New York) is going to be hit by a 'missile' (which will quickly start WW3, if it hasn't already started at the time). The 'event radius' includes '20 - 45 miles' from the attack. '100,000' or more lives are estimated to be 'vaporized'.

[link to www.youtube.com]

And as already mentioned, 777 days after 9/29/2008 is the following Monday the movie UNSTOPPABLE (just think of the arrogant message given in the title alone) was released. And then 666 days from then is 9/11/12.

And in recent news, famous Hollywood director Tony Scott passed away. Supposedly he committed suicide by jumping off a bridge. The MSM reported it was because he was dying of a heart condition which his family DENIED he had. Those that knew him were shocked as he was a nice, well-off guy. Anyway, the LAST movie he directed was UNSTOPPABLE!!

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

His film production company was named Scott-FREE…which means to completely get away with something, like murder.

[link to www.urbandictionary.com]

And the other production firm associated with Unstoppable is Prospect Park…which is also a park in New York AND an express station on the BMT Brighton Line of the NYC Subway. Hmmmmm.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
[link to en.wikipedia]

Also interesting to note is Michael Jackson (who tried to warn about the end of 2012) was also seen wearing the number 777 frequently and was later suicided…hmmmm.

[link to www.mj-777.com]

In closing, will anything happen on 9/11/12 or 12/31/12 or even the 111 days in between (false flag attack in NY...or Wall Street meltdown???)I PRAY NOT. But we shall soon see if the arrival of the NWO the elite have been plotting and planning is really at hand.

Stay tuned.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP