Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Eye Know the Nobody.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i know the one they call the nobody is here. Nothing makes me cringe more then the hoards of they that falsely think they are he.

There are many things going on here.

Some readers think of themselves as humans. They think all there is to it is that secret socieite groups are watching this human being known to many as "the nobody".

However this is not the only thing going on.

There are many layers above the human type of conscious mind. Those levels do exist in most of humanity but they are often in parts of the "unconscious" minds set.

All humans are connected in ways, groups, socieites, nations and upto global levels and then beyond. These consciouness collections are also themselves conscious.

There are those that falsely think they are the nobody but are not, and there are those that think they mock nobody by acting a fool as if they are the nobody without thinking they are but they both work for the same fallen source.

You are not the nobody. i know that much. However do not get me wrong here. I AM not the nobody. Eye know who he is however that they call the nobody.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP