Users Online Now: 2,402 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,379,332
Pageviews Today: 1,982,855Threads Today: 548Posts Today: 10,586
04:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I believe I have discovered something very important/divine.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe we are multidimensional beings. I believe there is a universe that facilitates your every whim and emotion. I believe it is possible to maneuver between these dimensions to source strength from the magnitude of realities we exist in. I believe emotions and thoughts are in fact physical matter that need a place of their own, therefore, there needs to be a universe which deals specifically with that thought or emotion. The vast infinite scope of existence is beyond imagination. The dream space is your minds natural ability to move between dimension. It is possible to do it in your waking consciousness.

I have stumbled upon this because I have made a dimensional shift in recent weeks. I have allowed my consciousness to ascend from a lower material dimension, to a lighter, more ethereal, loving dimension I find myself in now. The multitudes of you are innumerable. Your consciousness binds an untold amount of bodies. All these bodies are at your disposal if you know how to tap into them. Have you ever wondered why certain people are super creative and are able to produce a multitude of ideas in a short amount of time? These are individuals who have learned to bridge the gap between these dimensions, and thus, their consciousnesses can source an innumerable amount of your very own mind. In a sense, you upgrade your CPU.

Imagine yourself extending outward, inward, imagine yourself spinning at the speed of light, drawing within the multitude of beings that constitute you. Imagine yourself as the black hole, the vacuum, drawing within the very essence of creation.

I do not feel like myself anymore. I used to crave destruction, I used to hope for a bitter end to evil and unjust individuals. In this dimension, no one is evil. In this dimension, everyone is learning, in this dimension, everyone is healing. In this dimension we are moving away from doom, away from destruction, and all are forgiven by the endless love of creation. If you are in this dimension with me, I know you can feel the euphoria which now flows through my body. I have become one with the essence of my self. I am beginning to remember things I never imagined were possible. I am free. I am waking up. I want to help you enter this state of being. Words truly fail to describe what I am feeling and experiencing. I am moving between dimensions at will. Through my own being, my own thoughts and imagination. I wish for you to experience the same.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP