Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Quantum Connection - The Unnatural Nature of Us
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wisdom of the ages says to live life full of love and to get rid of fear and anger. Why? And why does this work so well?

I think I may have the scientific answer for who we are and what the universe is. And its within us to find out and create it for ourselves.

I had a pretty incredibly life altering experience a few months ago. For a couple of minutes, I was convinced that I had died ... no ... that I had just woken up from the life that I thought I was living. I had this most profound sense of loss and grief that everything I thought I ever knew about me and life and the people I loved was just a dream.

Very soon after that, I suddenly made the Quantum Connection between science and faith.

In quantum mechanics, the fabric of the universe is demonstrated to be formless and can only be described as potentials and probabilities. That is the nature of the universe. All our electronics work because of quantum mechanics.

Also true of quantum mechanics is that the nature of "things" like atoms and electrons - is to be in multiple places at once. Kind of smeared across space and time. All matter is actually "smeared" across space and time. That is the nature of quantum mechanics.

Therefore, the universe is non local, and its an entirely subjective experience. There is no "one" universe, its actually a multiverse of infinite possibilities. We just experience one possibility, and it is "reality" to us as we experience it SUBJECTIVELY.

The Universe is non local (quantum mechanics law). It is experienced entirely subjectively by each of us, within a field of awareness "consciousness". The reality of the universe is that it is a formless infinite field of possibilities.

We're are self aware consciousness', having a subjective experience of what we call the Universe, aka "reality".

Therefore, each consciousness creates a version of the Universe in which it interacts with itself.

That's what we are. Expressions of a Conscious Universe. And as an expression of a Conscious Universe, we have the power to create and destroy.

OUR TRUE POWER

Within this multiverse of infinite possibilities, we self aware conscious human beings have the capability to choose which of the possibilities we wish to pursue. Free will. And through our free will, we can co-create the Universe we subjectively experience by changing just one simple thing.

Our feelings.

"Our emotions are the vessels within which we sail through the multiverse." - anonymous

It's a simple and profound truth: Change the way you feel about someone or something, and your experience of it changes.

In a Quantum Universe where all things are non local and ultimately non material, the universe is nothing but potential.

As Beings living in this multiverse, we experience "life" through the limited perceptions of our bodies. And our mood and feelings ultimately dictate to us how we experience the universe. If you feel happy, things are wonderful. If you feel sad, things are bad. And you can have different feelings about the very same thing or person.

The way you feel about something determines how you experience it. So to change the way you experience the universe, CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL.

There is where Faith steps in. To walk in gratitude, you begin to focus on things that you are thankful for, and you start to become content and even happy. And then suddenly you are blessed with so much. So many lives are transformed miraculously because of this one thing alone - attitude of gratitude.

With prayer, we are setting our intentions, and putting our mental focus on something we wish to create. And when the prayer involves something that we actually have control over (our bodies, our thoughts, feelings, behaviors), then we can have profound changes and transformations in our lives because of prayer.

This works because this is the way the Universe is. This is what we are. We're beings that reside in a multiverse of infinite possibilities. We're limited by our perceptions in this material universe.

We can traverse the multiverse and explore the infinite possibilities of our lives by changing the way we feel.

We can do it by meditation, by prayer, by gratitude, and by humility and servitude. And this is where Faiths of the world shine and are ultimately United.

When we discover that we can change the subjective Universe we experience by changing the way we feel, we begin to see how wonderful and complex the universe is. We can traverse through the possibilities of the multiverse by changing how we feel about it and ourselves.

The fundamental truths of quantum physics and the astute observations of the various faiths of the world meet RIGHT HERE.

We are the Gods emerging - or re-awakening from our slumber.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP