Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "The Nobody" of the water and of the blood
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Welcome to my new thread brothers and sisters. I appreciate you, as I hope you appreciate me. Any who, I feel like sharing some things with you all. As a minor disclaimer, these are the most evident truths as of my latest Theosophy studies.

First of all, let me discuss the lovely lady which many know as Mary Magdalene. Her real name actually was Mariamne Arria. She was a grand daughter of king herod "the great."
King Herod's first wife was Doris. Researching on Doris, the information available is "Doris mythology," which is not a problem at all because if you are wise you will realize mythology is generally truths that the general public is unable to understand and therefore classified as such. Here is the wiki link for those who wish to try and follow along, as wiki is a very good source of new discoveries/understandings of the ultimate reality we live in. [link to en.wikipedia.org] (you may have to copy/paste it).

Here are some copy/paste parts from wiki (all rights to them) that may show why this should be of interest:

"Doris (Δωρίς), an Oceanid, was a sea nymph in Greek mythology, whose name represented the bounty of the sea. She was the daughter of Oceanus and Tethys and the wife of Nereus. She was also aunt to Atlas, the titan who was made to carry the sky upon his shoulders..."

Doris's mother Tethys...from wiki..."In Greek mythology, Tethys (Ancient Greek: Τηθύς), daughter of Uranus and Gaia[1] was an archaic Titaness and aquatic sea goddess, invoked in classical Greek poetry, but not venerated in cult. Tethys was both sister and wife of Oceanus.[2] She was mother of the chief rivers of the world known to the Greeks, such as the Nile, the Alpheus, the Maeander, and about three thousand daughters called the Oceanids.[3] Considered as an embodiment of the waters of the world she also may be seen as a counterpart of Thalassa, the embodiment of the sea."

Tethy's mother Gaia...from wiki..."Gaia (play /ˈɡeɪ.ə/ or /ˈɡaɪ.ə/; from Ancient Greek Γαῖα, a poetical form of Gē Γῆ, "land" or "earth";[1] also Gaea, or Ge) was the goddess or personification of Earth in ancient Greek religion,[2] one of the Greek primordial deities. Gaia was the great mother of all: the heavenly gods, the Titans and the Giants were born from her union with Uranus (the sky), while the sea-gods were born from her union with Pontus (the sea). Her equivalent in the Roman pantheon was Terra."

As you can see, Mary Magdalene was from the Earth, our mother, the water. I know this does not paint the big picture and complete ultimate mystery of "the nobody," but is a fun and interesting starting point. I have much more to share, but this shall due for my first post.

P.S. the illuminati should not be frowned upon for their error in judgement nor ego more than any other group/woman/man, but rather looked at for there motivation to live a truthful life to the extent they have been able to understand. We are all equals and can all be "rich," which has nothing to do with "money." We will all be happy as the future plays out before us. So smile, try your best to improve, and if you can't muster out a kind word, than silence is the best option you have.

*keep in my mind these specific titles of the persons is not as important as the message behind it, as all cultures and the such have their own names for the same stories.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP