Users Online Now: 1,260 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,626
Pageviews Today: 469,489Threads Today: 153Posts Today: 1,729
04:05 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject TRYING TO START A NEW LIFE WITHOUT MY BEST FRIEND, MY HERO, MY FATHER :(
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My father (JOHN) passed away on 5-14-2012 due to his heart giving out, Four months leading to his death he had lung cancer but the doctors went in and removed it. Its sad to know my father did everything he could to stay on this earth to be with his family and for his heart to give out hurts so much. The night before he died we got into a fight and that was the last time I seen my father. When my mom called 911 he was hurting and weak but he got dressed fixed his hair not knowing 15 mins later he would die, He was not ready to leave. At the time I was working for seaworld in orlando as a rides tech making great money, had a nice house, money in the bank. As of today I have nothing, I now live in a RV at a park in daytona and $10 bucks to my name, GLP is a big part of my life even my father loved hearing about all the doom, Every week we was going to die of something, lol. Without this site I would be lost, Now with my father gone is time to get the fuck out of this crazy state and start a new life, Whoever reads this please take the time and call your parents even if its just to say hey, Because when they leave this place that's it.

I never told my father I loved him, To this day I still forget he is not here :(

THE REASON WE LOST EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE ITS NOT CHEAP WHEN SOMEONE DIES, MY FATHER WORK AT FRIGHTLINER IN NC FOR 30YRS AND BECAUSE OF ALL HIS HEALTH PROBLEMS HE COULD ONLY GET 5K IN LIFE INS AND SS ONLY PAYS $255.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP