Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 680,164
Pageviews Today: 1,191,087Threads Today: 506Posts Today: 8,503
02:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I Solved The Simpsons Doomsday Clock - False Flag Broncos Vs Steelers Sept 9
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Watch the video for an in depth look at how I solved it and what I learned.

IMAGE ( [link to iamisatthedoors.files.wordpress.com] )

Here is how I solved it. The hands point to 11 and 6. I then noticed that there were two minutes that were longer than the others. Since these two minutes effectively took up two slots I assumed they counted for two minutes. Therefore, rather than the time being 5:55, it was really 5:53. I then took the date that the episode was released which was May 2, 2010, and added 553 days to it. I came up with 11/6/11. Sure enough, there was a Simpsons episode released on just that day. Upon watching this video I found the date that the false flag would happen (9th). I also found a clue that would lead me to another video. Upon watching this other video I found loads of evidence of a false flag at a football game.

I also found false flag evidence within the Simpsons episode which came out on 1/16/11.

See for yourself...

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP