Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject But, What About The Dinosaurs?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message We covered alot of the basics in this thread here: Thread: History of Mankind - For Beginners

Now let's go a little farther.

Genesis chapter 1 verse 1 reads "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." verse 2 says "Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters."

But, there is a piece missing, a huge piece. That piece is the several million years of time between genesis 1:1 and genesis 1:2.

A professor of Biblical Hebrew, Dr. Robert D. Luginbill, explains that the more accurate translation of verse 2 is this "But the earth came to be ruined and despoiled – darkness lay upon the face of the abyss while God's Spirit brooded over the surface of its waters."

What? The earth became ruined? What's that all about? Well, an indepth study on this can be read here by Dr. Luginbill can be read here [link to ichthys.com] in the section titled "genesis gap". A sister recently shared that site with me, and it's beyond amazing.

After reading that study on the genesis gap, my memory was jogged. I remembered reading an account that is the same in a book called Revealing Heaven by Katt Kerr. Katt was taken to heaven many times and shown many things and told to write about what she was shown and share it with all who would listen.

Here is her account, and it explains what happened in that missing span of time in Genesis chapter 1. This is a small excerpt from her book, Revealing Heaven Part 2.

"A beautiful light came from up above and showered the room in a brilliant hologram. The scene was so real, that I thought if I reached out, I could touch it, God appeared, and the Glory was so great, at first I had to close my eyes and then He began to speak to the void of space and suddenly things began to form and spin in the space (Genesis 1:1). Eventually, the earth appeared and God poured water out of His hand to measure out the ocean. I say 'ocean' because there was only one landmass on the original earth and water surrounded it on all sides. Then He spoke and amazing, strange plants were formed and put into place. The trees were huge, as were the flowers on this new earth. Some blooms were the size of a three story house and the aroma was intoxicating. How fun it was to see God create the different creatures and put them in the sea. He was about to create more animals, but did something else first, He created an atmosphere in which they could live. He spoke and a transparent shield appeared far above in the sky.

This shield went completely around the world and covered the whole earth, like a huge bubble. Next, He did an unexpected thing and called forth billions of gallons of water to cover the entire area of the shield. What power that took to put it in place and yet, not one drop goes spinning of into space. Then He called forth a second layer to the shield and placed it over the water to seal it in place. They called it a Water Vapor Shield; which caused a continual heavy mist to come from the shield down onto the earth. Then the Father began to create some of the strangest animals that ever walked this planet- the dinosaurs! Some were skinny and small, about six feet high and then there were those that towered 90 feet high. The continuous mist was necessary to keep the skin of the dinosaurs from cracking and falling off. God continued to create many other creatures like birds that made beautiful sounds and many kinds of fish for the sea. The wonderful thing was that they all lived in harmony with each other, because as in the Garden of Eden, evil had not entered in. How perfect everything was and the sky was a peachy, rosy color, not blue. This effect was created from the water vapor shield and the light above it, filtering through.

Planet Earth looked like a beautiful, multi-colored marble out in space and peace remained (millions of years) until the day everything changed! There was war in Heaven and for the first time, lightning struck the earth with a loud clap! Michael had just kicked Lucifer out of Heaven and he came streaking down to earth. This continued to happen for some time as one third of the angels (whom Lucifer had deceived) were also kicked out of the celestial realm, never to return. Although they were condemned to Hell (in the center of the earth) they eventually began to come to the surface of the earth and defile it. This caused an upheaval on the planet and live was never the same again. Satan (formerly Lucifer) was furious about his failed plan to exalt himself over God's throne and so decided to take over this new earth! It says in Jeremiah 4, that he began to make the earth a wilderness. Evil then entered into the creatures God had made; they became vicious and began to turn from their original state and instead of eating the grasses and fruit they ate each other! The beautiful earth, now being controlled by Lucifer became defiled.

Time passed and when God had enough of the destruction, He did something to stop Lucifer; He caused the Ice Age! I was truly captivated, standing and watching as the mysteries of the ages unfolded before me. At the same time, a little overwhelmed because of the level of revelation being given to me. All of a sudden, I saw the Father reach across space and break the water vapor shield and billions of gallons of water hit the earth. Wham! There went the one land mass, into many pieces, floating across the sea. Some of them overlapping upon each other and burying the dinosaurs between layers of earth. Some of the now new continents formed massive mountains, which at the same time caused deep valleys to form. The water kept coming, until all the earth was completely covered. Then God leaned forward again and blew onto the earth; immediately ice began to form over the surface of the waters and life stopped as the earth, covered in darkness, entered into the Ice Age!

The scene changed (millions of years later as the earth lie dormant under the ice) and I saw streaks of light come from Heaven and the Spirit of God was hovering over the frozen planet, waiting. Then I saw God lean forward and He blew upon the ice and instantly the earth was defrosted. Once again water covered the whole earth (Gen 1:2) and there was no land mass visible to the eye. God spoke again and light was! It was so fantastic, as I watched God re-create the earth, different atmosphere, animals and even man, but eventually they sent me back down to earth."

Kat's experience compliments the Bible and fills in the missing gap and answers the old question "But, what about the dinosaurs?". It also explains that the earth was very different in many ways before sin entered in.

[link to christopher-schmidt1985.blogspot.com]

If you would like to read an indepth study about the rebellion of satan and the genesis gap, this is Dr. Luginbill's website here [link to ichthys.com]

:7728:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP