Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is why the Illuminati will probably fail
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think it could become quite embarrassing for them quite quickly. Quite soon :)

Don't you recall their "epic fail" clock device?

Lol. A bit pathetic really. Hehe.

But seriously though, they must have had some of the most brilliantly horrible minds ever, and I respect them for that alone.

But now they need to leave. Bye Guys! It really is turning in to a rout...

[link to lucas2012infos.wordpress.com]

I know everybody is getting tired now and it has seemed for quite some time now that something by the dark ones was going to happen, yet nothing has materialized. Thank God! It is the old waiting for the other shoe to drop scenario, only it doesn’t come and the unnerving wait continues.

We can’t seem to release our expectations for bad to happen at the hands of the dark ones. I would imagine there is the equal possibility that they are unable now to continue on with their mayhem. We give them such power in our minds, invincible power, nothing can stop them we believe. It is time we change our thought patterns and start looking on the bright side instead of into the darkness. Perhaps so much change has come about that for some reason we can’t see or contemplate, that the old days of destruction are a thing of the past. We really don’t know but I think it is time we start to think more on the bright side and stop waiting for the shoe to drop. Let us stop giving them the power they don’t deserve!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP