Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I can hear EMF pulses and its overwhelming
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can hear a pulse, a single tone and when I listen closer, I can make out the different frequencies. It starts out like a faint humming noise. Once you realize its there, it becomes very loud and is overwhelming. When I listen long enough I can feel it coursing through me, all around me. The single tone turns into a deep rhythmic pulse and the more you become aware of it the louder it gets. Almost unbearable. Its very deep and rhythmic like a subwoofer humming? Very slow pulse but powerful and low in frequency. Its all around me. My friend said it was the electrical wires in my house humming because I was overloading the wires. Everything was shut off and it still persisted. What the hell is it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP