Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I.T. Professionals/ Community
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 9/10/12 [ 7 PM Central ]
I was signaled to ask a specific and technical word for word question in order to be receiving a specific Yes or No Answer. I not Only Received the Yes, but a completely specific statement following affirming understanding of question asked:

Word for word:

Q: Do the I.T. Community at every level have the direct secret specific authority from the Throne of the Heavenly Father to give Society, the Children of the Past, the Children of the Present, and the Children of the Future a Clean Slate and a Fresh Start of Freedom from the Economic Oppressors and Enslavement of the 1%, the Corporate Beast, and the military industrial complex they control, and the destruction of the Food Supply, and the Environment?

A: "Yes the I.T. Community has Complete Sponsorship and Approval of Heaven..."

[ Specific word for word answer received back to/for the specific word for word question asked ].
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP