Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Alien Soul Farm We Call Earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I think our creators are super advanced aliens from another dimension and i believe they are evil...

Some of their fantastically advanced creations we call our rain,wind and snow...

I think those evil aliens occasionally adjust the wattage of their super advanced,holographic light bulb we call the sun with some kind of remotely operated,super advanced computer controlled dimmer switch,creating advancing and retreating ice ages in the process and so those diabolic entities are directly responsible for our mass extinctions and natural disasters...

Whenever they get bored playing with certain species, obliviously living and dying beneath an artifical sun thats suspended above the aliens massive petri dish,human soul farm terrarium science experiment we call earths biosphere...

Just like we do with the heat lights that so many of us hang up inside our little glass tanks,shining down to illuminate and warm the oblivious little pets we like to keep trapped and controlled within them...

And that holographically projected artificial sun up there in the holographic sky is a lot smaller and much closer that we are misled to believe it is...

I believe that those who rule and control us,the royal bloodline elites throughout the ages,were and still are are well aware of whats really going on and they know whos running this show we call life and death on earth and those elites are implicitly involved in aiding and abetting the super advanced evil aliens,who command our human leaders to harvest ever more human souls through fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides...

and unfortunately,that very well may be the brutal truth of our unknown reality...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP