Users Online Now: 1,703 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 560,504
Pageviews Today: 935,639Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 6,113
10:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dogs starting to act worried, barking and whining for no reason, here in Los Angeles
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Strange stuff going down here in Southern California.

My dogs started to act worried, barking and whining inside the house for no reason at all. It's not like them, especially my eldest dog who's usually very, very composed.

Neighbor's dogs starting to whimper and whine, too. I can hear them. Went outside with flashlight to check them out ... thought that maybe a possible burglar was nosing around. Nothing. Kinda weird ... my neighbor's dogs are large, and usually aggressive and not afraid of anything. It's really unsettling to hear them whining, too, for no apparent reason at all.

I'm in Pasadena, west of the Salton Sea area, where people in a vicinity covering hundreds of square miles have complained of very intense, sulfurous odors, the past few days.

Earthquake maps show earthquake swarms occurring in the middle of the Salton Sea. NEVER seen a swarm in the middle of the damned lake before.

Authorities say the stench is because of dead fish. Total B.S. There aren't enough fish in the Salton Sea in the first place to die and cause a smell that'll cover hundreds of square miles, even reaching up to San Gabriel Valley here in L.A. Not even close.

SOMETHING is going ON. It's getting CLOSER. I can feel it.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP