Users Online Now: 1,558 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,822
Pageviews Today: 185,873Threads Today: 61Posts Today: 1,249
02:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Some interesting prophesy from the Queran , rapture in there , etc ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Now before we start and i get any shit i am not muslim , i simply study the koran and the bible , as both books are from the god of abraham ...and i find it interesting as the koran goes into more detail than the bible .the below is text took from the last day

"The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, 'Prayers will be neglected, carnal desires will be pursued, transgressors will become leaders, it will not be possible to distinguish the faithful from the false, telling lies will become desirable, payment of Zakah will be taken as a burden, the believer will be deemed the most disgraceful and he will be pained at seeing evils all around and his heart will melt as salt in water but he will not be able to say anything. Rain will do no good; it will fall out of season.

Males will commit adultery with males, and

females with females.

Women will dominate.

The offspring will disobey their parents,

friend will treat his friend badly,

sins will be taken lightly. Mosques will have external decorations and beauty and there will be worshippers too but there will be hypocrisy and mutual enmity in their hearts.

Then will appear a people from the West who will dominate the weak among my people. sounds like the CIA WITH obama
People will produce copies of the Holy Quran in letters of gold but will not act upon it..

The Quran will be recited in a melodious way. Usury will become rampant. Human blood will have no value, religion will have no helpers.

Singing women will be on the increase. The rich will perform the Hajjas as a pastime, the people of the middle class will do so to conduct business and the poor to beg for charity."
In the Shama'il of Timirdi, the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) again predicted the wealth and decadence of the modern world:

"The best of the generations is my generation, then those who follow them, then those who follow them, then after them will come a people who will praise themselves in abundance of wealth and love and plumpness..."

"When the booty is taken in turn, property given in trust is treated as spoil, Zakah is looked on as a fine, learning is acquired for other than a religious purpose,

a man obeys his wife and is unfilial toward his mother, brings his friend near and drives his father far off, voices are raised in the mosques, the most wicked member of a people becomes its leader, a man is honored through fear of the evil he may do,

singing girls and stringed instruments make their appearance, wines are drunk, and the last members of this people curse the first ones, look at that time for a violent wind, an earthquake, metamorphosis, pelting rain, and signs following one another like bits of a necklace falling one after the other when its string is cut."

THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE THE WEST WITH ITS POP CULTURE AND A HUGE EARTHQUAKE ...

Timirdi also recorded this narration by 'Imran ibn Husayn:

"The Prophet (PBUH) said: 'Some people of this Ummah ( NATION OR COMMUNITY ) will be swallowed up by the earth,some will be transformed into animals, and some will be bombarded with stones.' One of the Muslims asked, 'When will that be, O Messenger of Allah?' He said, 'When singers and musical instruments will become popular, and much wine will be drunk.'"

SOUNDS LIKE THE WEST ABOVE , POP CULTURE AND MUSIC AND EVERYONE GETTING DRUNK ..

Similarly, according to Ahmad, Abd Allah ibn Amr said:

"I heard the Prophet say, If you see my NATION fearing a tyrant so much that they dare not tell him that he is a tyrant, then there will be no hope for them. The Prophet said, Among my Ummah, some will be swallowed up by the earth, some bombarded with stones, and some transformed into animals."
Huzafa narrates that Mohammed (PBUH) said:

"Qiyamah will not come till you see ten signs, which are:

Smoke which spreads throughout the East and West for forty days;

Dajjal; Da'aba, a four-legged beast of the length of 60 yards. He will have the stick of Musa [Moses] and ring of Sulaiman [Solomon]. In running he will have no equal. He will strike Mu'min with Musa's stick and will mark the word Mu'min on his face and similarly put the stamp of Kafr [Star of David] on the face of the Kafr;

Rising of the sun from the West; THE EARTH SLOWS TO A STOP AND THE 3 DAYS OF DARKNESS THE EARTH WILL THEN TURN THE OTHERWAY AND THE SUN WILL BURN BABYLON AS THE MAGNETOSPHERE BREAKS DOWN IN PATCHES DURING SHIFT

Descent of Isa ibn Maryam [Jesus]; Juj and Majuj [Gog and Magog]; Sinking of the earth at three places, East, West, and Arabian Gulf; Fire which will emanate from one side of Aden and drive the people to JERUSALEM
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP