Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone else feeling very week , head pressure etc ...IS IT CHEMTRAILS
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well here in the uk they have been cheming so much lately its unreal .. and my ears and sinus infection is really bad , my head behind my ears feel full of pressure ,

Anyhow i have been feeling really week and faint lately , so has my mom and other people i have spoke to , stomach upset feeling out of it .. and short of breath like there is no air ..

also the other day i took my dog to the park , i shouted him over , he ran over and just stopped looking at the floor and his back legs started tipping over to the side like he was going , i had to sit with him and after a few moments he came round ...

could the affect were suffering be barium poisoning due to the amount there spraying ...

Symptoms of Barium Poisoning to Look For
When barium accumulates in the body, it usually affects the functions of the nervous system. Barium poisoning displays symptoms that are similar to flu, which is why it is not strange to find the condition misdiagnosed as flu. Common symptoms of barium poisoning include:

1. Muscle weakness and tremors
2. Difficulty in breathing
3. Stomach irritations accompanied by diarrhea
4. Anxiety
5. Cardiac irregularities such as abnormally high blood pressure and rapid heartbeat
6. Paralysis

i think im going to try get a kit and do some testing ..
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP