Users Online Now: 2,121 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 865,133
Pageviews Today: 1,552,340Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 10,938
03:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Mother is your greatest intercessor to Me for I am Jesus. Listen!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Never fall for the anti-Marian nonsense. Jesus
gave His mother to everyone from the Cross. She has been
given all graces to dispense. Speak to her, she
can help you and it please Our Lord very much.

Message to Jennifer September 8,2012

[link to www.wordsfromjesus.com]

message to Jennifer

9/8/12
7:25 PM

My child, I tell My people to give thanks to your Heavenly Father that out of His abundant love He is allowing this final hour of mercy to overflow upon the world. Do not be ignorant children for nothing of this world can prepare you for what is about to fall upon humanity.

It is through your faith and trust in Me for I am Jesus that will give you the strength to persevere. Worldly preparations cannot sustain you from the spiritual battle for the time has come to get down on your knees and bind your Rosaries in prayer for that is why My Mother has been coming. She has been coming to teach you and guide you on the road to salvation. hf

My Mother is your greatest intercessor to Me for I am Jesus. Listen! Listen to your Mother My children, for it is then that you are obedient to her son. The days are changing and rapidly the world is descending into the darkest of days. The earth is moaning the pains of labor and she is about to give birth to the sins that have driven humanity onto this path.

You are given one life, one soul and it is the hour to live in conformity to My Commandments. It is time to live out your vocation and not turn away because of your selfish desires. This world is changing and in the blink of an eye you will see My words open up before you.

You have been warned My children, warned out of love. I give man his free will and in that free will you are either complying fully to My Commandments without reservation or you are falling to the ways of the world. Live in the truth My children, for then you live in Me for I am Jesus and My mercy and justice will prevail.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP