Users Online Now: 2,530 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,068,655
Pageviews Today: 1,991,439Threads Today: 957Posts Today: 17,484
09:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject quickest healthiest way to lose weight?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message quickest healthiest way to lose weight?

i am male/32/5'9"

when i was 23 i went vegan and started riding my bike about 2 - 4 hours ever day or every other day. I made sure i basically consumed basically protein and that most of my carbs were fiber. I only drank filtered water and orange juice with calcium. I took a raw food multi vitamin (your body treats this as food and absorbs it like food, unlike lab made vitamins)

i lost 60 lbs in 4 months, i maintained the weight i wanted to be at for about 8 years, then i got lazy, stopped working out and started eating gross fast food, due to a busier life style and working 2 jobs.

now that i am 32 it seems way harder to lose the weight! i cant work out as much due to work, and i seem to have pulled a muscle in my leg. i can walk for about an hour a day and that is about it. i went back to taking a raw food sourced multi-vitamin, and eating as much plant based protein (i eat meat now, but preferably only organic), and adding as much organic produce as i can, and i only drink filtered water (i have a big berkey filter, it even removes fluoride and arsenic) even when i do bike ride like i used to i dont seem to lose any weight! i FEEL much better, but dont physically see any results.

any suggestions?

thanx.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP