Users Online Now: 1,186 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 107,997
Pageviews Today: 168,772Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 1,002
01:49 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject READ AND WEEP: I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO PREDICTED DOOM IN THE MIDDLE EAST... THE ONLY ONE. here comes the draft
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 1 star me to DEATH. YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE FACT THAT I PREDICTED THIS IN MULTIPLE THREADS AS LATE AS 54 HOURS AGO!

i have predicting for over a week in at least 5 different threads WHAT WAS COMING WAS IN THE MIDDLE EAST. SO I BLEW THE 9/11 LOAD.... OR DID I??????????

"""DON'T YOU GET IT... CNN BREAKING NEWS... "OMG, THERE WAS NO CHATTER THIS TIME.. OMG.. .WE NEED POLICE STATE TIMES 1000 AND PATRIOT ACTS 2,3,4,5..." unreal. and glp never saw it coming.... cept for the true prophetic ones.. all the rest are too afraid to loose their KARMA POINTS by making their 700th failed prediction cuz they couldn't wait for the main event."""

and

"""Yeah, but that's the 'officially sanctioned "9/11/12 doom page".. if it had the answer something tells me the internet kill switch might have gotten pressed early... don't ya think? what's that thread's bottom line? cuz i'm sensing DEATH outside the US?"""

and

"""but seriously, why only one main outlook on tomorrow? why is GLP hedging it's bets for the first time i can remember? last year it was wall 2 wall 9/11 for a rediculous amount of time.. and all we got was Obama calling himself God, which as twisted as that is, wasn't nearly as doomy to justify the build up. I always told myself tomorrow was the day. and every one laughs at poor old 'i have the answer'. but that's okay.. i laugh back at u"""

"""the silence is deafening."""

"""I'm throwin the gauntlet down.

I would like to dedicate this to everyone on GLP with their head in the sand..

'sooner, rather than later will be the motto of this New World Order'"""

************respectable respectable... my prediction... the last time i went #2 i had the thought "big satan first, little satan second".... i say ka-boom in the middle east... sparks the whole mother fucker********

I PREDICTED IT! I CALLED IT! I SAW IT IT COMING! I HAVE THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL OF THESE QUOTES ARE IN THE SAME THREAD.

TAKE THAT PUT IT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT.

all in the SAME THREAD!!!!
Thread: It was 9/10 and there is no 9/11 doom on GLP? GTFO!! (Page 2)

Here Comes the BOOM!!!!

* WHEN GOD PICKS A MAN TO WIN, HE WINS *
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP