Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
GiveMeGossip.com - Gossip Forum
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
The Republican Party and the Death of America
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:THE REPUBLICAN 25464524:MV8xOTg2OTAyXzMzODcyMjc3X0YxMUVDREE3] :dick: -The Republican party represents the 53% of Americans that count. The other 47% Mitt was talking about are unimportant. So vote for Mitt and screw the rest of them. :gwdance: -Isn't Dick Cheney intelligent. My father always said listen to Dick Cheney. He said Dick Cheney is the real boss. [/quote]
Two political parties control the USA and some believe there
is conspiracy between them to maintain control and they are
usually working together. The last few years have proven this
to be false. In fact the US has never been so divided since
the Civil War. These parties have become diametrically opposed. From the time Obama became President top ranking
Republicans had only one basic agenda, to remove him from
office. It did not matter what his policies were automatically
they were against them. In fact the Republican party of today
represents nothing but big money and policies to benefit
the rich. If any of you believe the Republican party truly
represents the right to life and Christian right you and the
Christian right are very naive. Except that Democrats stand
for equal rights for gays and a womens right to choose which
often antagonizes the Christian right, there is absolutely
nothing Christian about todays Republicans - the fat cats
who only stand for the fat cats and the hell with the rest
And what will happen if Republican triumph in the coming
election. 1. The end to universal health care; Republicans
hate it and would rather have poor people dead and the
middle class deeply in debt. 2. Massive unemployment leading
to a full scale Depression; Republicans have sworn to cut
back on government spending and eliminate as much government
as possible and like it of not the government is the biggest
employer and payer of salaries in the US; so a big spending
cut backs by government will cause much more un-employment;
economic havoc and a world wide depression.
It has often been said that Democrats stand for big
government and there is some truth to this; But given the
choice who would you rather have in control, Government or
money fat Billionaires whose sole purpose is to enslave you
to their money?
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
What Goes Into A SlimJim?
Blue eyed-people at higher risk for alcohol dependency
Destroying America 101: The Blueprint Exists
Government Trolls Are Using ‘Psychology-Based Influence Techniques’ On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter
Doomsday Preppers Are Getting Ready For An Imminent Collapse
Deal Reached: Wireless Remote Drug-Releasing Microchip Implants On The Assembly Line
Facebook Can Now Identify You in Pictures Even Without Your Face Showing
Milk producers are dumping out hundreds of thousands of gallons of milk, right into fertilizer pits in order to drive prices back up.
Brain study sheds light on how new memories are formed
"The Fallout Ratio" Is Flashing Red - The Chart That Realtors Don't Want You To See
Solar Impulse attempts to cross weather front
We may be heading toward a new food economy that's more competitive and innovative.
Jade Helm The Hard Core Truth Finally Explained!
This Online Anonymity Box Puts You a Mile Away From Your IP Address
600 Dogs Mysteriously Jump From 'Haunted' Bridge In Scotland
Russia to ban Coca-Cola and Pepsi
DARPA: We Are Engineering the Organisms That Will Terraform Mars
Uber Faces Another Privacy Complaint - Tracking Users After Leaving Car?
Baltimore Police Called Out For Making Up ‘Gang Violence’ Stories To Scare Public
DHS/Police say criminals drive cars that's why they're using a new infrared license plate scanning system
Obama Issues 19 Classified Directives Changing Laws Passed by Congress
How Activists Won Reparations for the Survivors of Chicago Police Department Torture
Teacher Fired After He Stepped On U.S. Flag In Class
Kindergarten Application Form Asks If Child Was Born By C-Section
Weird Crop Patterns Appear In England (Video)
This Flag Represents The Principle, "Fight For What You Believe In."
This Is The Rebel Flag, "You're Either Free Or You're Not."
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.009s (5 queries)