Users Online Now: 1,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 307,258
Pageviews Today: 491,137Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,875
06:24 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Racist Retarded Americans, Come Hate In This Room So I can Explain How You Are Going To Be Destroyed Soon (Updated with baby kitten in ball )
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message these people are almost identical to what took over nazi germany. the biggest crime next to slaughtering innocent in ww2, was the cover up that the GERMAN PEOPLE WERE FUCKED IN THE ASS FOR 30 YEARS+ SOUND FAMILIAR AMERICA? RACISTS RETARDED AMERICANS... LEND ME YOUR HATE... AND LISTEN FOR FUCKS SAKE...

YOUR GETTING SET UP.. I KNOW YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IT.. BUT U WILL LOSE THIS WAR, LIKE THE TECHNOLOGICALLY SUPERIOR GERMANS.. LOST TO US... 'THE COMMON MAN ARMY' YOU HISTORY LACKING SLIME.. READ DAMN IT... MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE ABOUT TO DIE... MAY DAY MAY DAY MAY DAY

we have lost the public relations angle already.. completely... how do you stop 500,000,000 people with out becoming the new Hitler?

anyone?

does anyone who has the ability to reason considered they are going to form a Holy Caliphate. They are going to get recognized by russia and china... and the rest of the UN.. rightfully so.. IT'S THEIR LAND. who are we ??? bin laden won from the grave and you people are blind to how you just got set up.. it's already over... dont you get it??

this is going to be 1939 - 1945.

WAKE UP.. IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB SABOTAGE

- - -

YOUR NEVER GOING TO HEAR THIS SONG AGAIN IF YOU KEEP IT UP YOU STUPID FUCKS. glp .. help me teach these retarded americans.. .PLEASE.. i'll even rip out my caps lock button and mail it to GLP.

may day may day may day millions of people are about to die!

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP