Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just got the call; MAJOR Energy event + Blackout ~ 9/22
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My mother called from out west. She and her brother are spiritual adepts, mystics, you name it. What they had been hinting at for the past few months has now been confirmed. The "2012 Event" is real and it all begins September 22 (+/- 1 day).

I really don't want to get too into it because I want to keep the message simple and besides we will see soon enough. The interstellar plasma "cloud" has now reached the inner solar system. The spark that is coming to ignite this highly charged plasma will be delivered by the Sun (possibly a discharge in response to an incoming body though I am not fully sure about that).

This energy release will be so enormous that 1) It will knock out all electronics and communications equipment on the planet and 2) it will literally begin to change our DNA. After the initial event it will be several days before communications are brought back online. Much electronic equipment will not be able to function again.

The important thing to realize here is that the Earth will be existing in a highly energetic state and this could send our magnetic field haywire. The spiritual aspect takes shape when we realize that realities begin to merge. "UFO's" will be clearly visible in the skies and "first contact" is likely to be made. My mother and uncle are urging NOT to board any spaceships or enter into any ascension chambers as there are human looking ET's that will be taking advantage of our shocked state.

This energetic process will build to a climax at December 21 when an energetic connection is made to the Galactic Center and at this point "ascension" or the transferring of souls to the higher dimension due to DNA restructuring will fully begin. It will be during this time that the current ruling cabal will launch World War Three in order to deter these events but they will fail due to ET's with much better technology than them. Basically their time is over.

The final connection will break in March Spring Equinox of 2013. At this time the cell-like division of Earth realities will be complete and most of humanity will be in the 4th dimension.

One last big thing: Natural disasters. Yes the earthquakes will get worse and we are under threat of incoming meteors according to what my family has learned from the higher realms. Basically we are going to be given a chance by Earth to ascend and the worst of the disasters will not occur until 2013 and then Earth must do what it has to do to complete its own transition.

I can try to answer questions but like I said this information is from members of my family. As far as preparation I am packing up and will likely be joining my family (I am on the East Coast) this weekend. The only thing to do to prepare is focusing of intent for a better world and to laugh at the fear. Do not believe anyone who says you need to run to the mountains and become a survivalist. This is old thinking it simply will not help you.
J.R.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP