Users Online Now: 2,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 944,342
Pageviews Today: 1,574,456Threads Today: 639Posts Today: 11,306
03:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So fucking glad I don't have kids. Just sayin.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I feel like I dodged a bullet. Every parent I know lives a miserable life. Yeah, they try to deny it but I see it in their eyes.

And I understand the denial. I mean, if you've made an irreversble decision (having kids) that doom you to a life of stress, drama, and struggle, you have no choice but denial, right?

"kids are life's greatest reward": Total bullshit. A clean, quiet home, few needs, and a lack of poverty (don't have to be rich) beats snotminers hands down.

"you'll regret it when youre older": Doubt it. I'm pretty old already and each year I feel better and better about my life. And I'm living my life NOW, not putting off enjoyment until I'm a feeble pants-pissing elder. What's the point of having kids if your only justification is that you'll have a chance to maybe enjoy life in 30 years? Lol. Why not cut to the chase, avoid the crotchfruit, and enjoy life now?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP