Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A muslim's view on recent situation
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The west bombs, occupies, colonizes Muslim countries and then adds insult to injury and they can't understand why things like this happen.

The west must respect Islam and the Muslims as well as their countries. They must know by now that Insulting the Prophet Mohammed and Allah is something that causes them pain. It is not just the Prophet Mohammed that is dear to Muslims but all the prophets of the holy book. From Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Joseph, David, Jesus, Mary and many more are all dear to Muslims.

Just as the holocaust is painful to the Jewish people. Muslims respect this. The west should learn to respect other people's faith since they (the west) know it is a sensitive subject to Muslims.

In the United States, if you draw a swastika, or say the holocaust was fake, or even dress as Hitler for Halloween, you can get thrown in jail for hate crimes, but its okay to insult the Prophet and religion of Muslims?

I don't believe that killing the American Ambassador in Libya was a fair response. He had nothing to do with the video and i am deeply saddened by his death and the two with him. However, the 1.7 million Iraqi people that were killed and 1.5 million Afghani's that were killed also had nothing to do with September 11th 2001.

Obviously certain people are in control of how your society works in America and tell you who to like and dislike. They program you to hate certain people if it is beneficial to them.

Freedom of speech does not equal insulting other religions. Just as it does not equal making fun of what happened to the Jewish people during the Holocaust.

Personally i love the United States but sometimes the U.S government's actions are just predictable and shocking. Every time there's a new president i think to myself: jee i wonder which country they're going to attack next and how they are going to make it look like they didn't start it.

I ask myself, what is the United States (a country all the way on the other side of the globe) doing all the way over in the middle east dropping bombs and killing people for? Why can't they just leave everyone alone? I'll give you an example. I'll pick a random South American country like Chile. Chile keeps to itself and nobody bothers it. They have no business in the Middle East and Middle Eastern countries don't have any business in Chile. Why can't the U.S be like that? There is absolutely no need for any of this.

I know I'm going to get a bunch of racist and hateful replies but i just wanted to explain how i feel about all this and I hope that you see things in a different light instead of through the barrel of a gun.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP