Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blog: America Attacked: No time for a Metro-Sexual President
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Regarding the Libya attack, Romney said, "It's never too early for the United States government to condemn attacks on Americans and to defend our values." In our Oprah-rized, touchy-feely metro-sexual society, the mainstream media and Democrats are trying to portray Romney as an out-of-control reckless cowboy.

This mindset that the slightest forcefulness and decisiveness is deemed to be extreme reflects the mainstream media's and the Democrat's decades long War on Testosterone. The left takes everything to its extreme. For example: If you believe the definition of marriage should remain between one man and one woman, the MSM and Democrats accuse you of hating gays and seeking violence against them.

Little boys acting like boys is cause for the left to recommend that they be drugged.

Obama's response to the murder of a U.S. ambassador and three staffers is metro-sexual at best. During Obama's press conference in response to the attack, a reporter asked if the Obama administration considered the attack in Libya an act of war. Obama would not respond to the question.

Is real manhood a no-no in America today? In typical fashion, I am sure the left will attempt to distort my celebration of manhood. They will accuse me of attacking womanhood and requesting that Obama act like an idiotic macho Neanderthal. I am not.

Read more: [link to www.americanthinker.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP