Users Online Now: 2,104 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,406,883
Pageviews Today: 2,325,917Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,765
10:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SCARED & SAD: I'M A MOTHER (FINALLY) AND NOW WAR IS COMING...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message After trying many years, I became a mother late in life. Now, at 48 I have a 9-year old miracle.

I feed her the best non-gmo, organic food I can find, spend as much time reading, talking and playing with her as I can (I have chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia from all the toxins in my body & the bad food I unknowingly ate growing up) and I teach her the "old" American values my parents used to teach me.

She is an innocent, kind-hearted spirit, always eager to please and help. She would (and has) given anything she owns to someone in need. Even if I weren't her mother, I would say she was an evolved soul ... innately wise & empathetic. She inspired my own spiritual journey and awakening.

I try to enjoy every day with her, my husband and the rest of the people I love, but the shadow of war and ever-rising costs of living sometimes cause me to feel hopeless and sad. I'm very scared for my child.

We have allowed the government to leave the next generation with massive debt, an ecologically damaged planet and little healthy food. This is if they're lucky: the other scenario is no future for the next generation if the rapid orchestration of WW3 is allowed to continue.

I'm sure there are others on GLP feel who the same way about their children's future, but I feel alone in my suburban neighborhood where almost no one else mentions these things. No one else seems concerned about this; they're all asleep and preoccupied with material things or everyday living.

Pray for PEACE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP