Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ramblings of a Merovingian
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It’s been 11 years. I guess it is the appropriate number to start what will sound like an imaginary semi-psychotic rant about an allegedly inexistent secret society. Nobody will care anyway. I love to read the comments made by the ignorant rationalizers who answer role-playing posters thinking they know everything: “If you were truly an insider, you would be killed for spilling information.” But is that so? You could tell everything and nobody would care. Nobody would even believe it. The truth is so far from the artificially created consensus reality that nobody would be willing to accept the truth at this point. I know it. I wasn’t ready; I didn’t believe. They told me everything, and I told them they were crazy.

So this is essentially a pointless enterprise. Nobody will take seriously the anonymous non-exhaustive confession of a self-proclaimed insider that sounds more like a fairy tale than a conspiracy. So why do it? I guess you could say to purge my karma if you’d believe in that kind of supernatural nonsense. I know I don’t. But I also can understand the idea and science behind it. It might help me relieve some of that subconscious tension that I have accumulated for years while keeping secret this unbelievable reality. Maybe if I don’t I won’t be as lucid and accurate in my decision-making process. (And by that I mean obviously that’s the concept of karma duh! Not some fantasy after-life mumbo jumbo.) Maybe I feel like some people want and deserve to know the truth about this world they live in. Most likely this thread will quickly be buried down the list and overpowered by GLP’s finest literature. Nobody will see this and those who will won’t believe anything I say, so I will spill my thing worst than a BP oil rig.

It’s been 11 years. I don’t think I need to mention the event that I am referring to. It has marked the American psyche so deeply that nobody will remember anything else that happened that year except that. They could have done anything they wanted that year, and they did. The public opinion was so malleable; the people would have accepted and supported any decision of the government just to fit in that patriotic concept: “United We Stand.” The truth is that united we fell, along with those towers, our economy, our freedoms, our reason, and all the centuries of American ideals crushed by the unbelievable destruction of those buildings which seemed to even defy Newtonian physics.

They called it the 9th gate. As you can imagine they have eleven of those, hence the date. Everything is already out there anyway; in books, movies, songs. It was even a Polanski movie starring Johnny Depp. Summoning Lucifer, or the devil, or whatever supernatural entity people want to call it; it’s all a bunch of bullshit for the simple-minded anyway. People like to think in black and white: it’s good versus evil, us versus them, Jesus versus Lucifer, God versus Satan. In reality everything is gray; there is no such simple concept as good versus evil, otherwise everybody would chose good. We all want to be good. But when there is no good, and you still have to pick a side. What do you choose? The blissful simplistic ignorance, or the depressing complex knowledge? It’s a tough one.

I remember staring at the daylight coming through the window. It was tough to keep me focused; the whole thing seemed like a total waste of time to me. “Why do I have to do that,” I asked. “You have to be pre-programmed for it to have an effect when you will see it,” the man said. I looked at the passport; he had put my photo on it. “Thomas A. Anderson,” he said, “remember it; it’s important,” he added. I asked him why he called him like that. “Because it’s like you. Thomas, because you’re like Saint Thomas; you don’t believe in anything we say, but when you will see it you’ll believe it. ‘A’ like Antichrist. Anderson because you’re the son of man,” he said. It made no sense to me; a lot of the programming was totally incoherent to the conscious mind and only targeted at the subconscious so I wasn’t always paying attention. But here it wasn’t the case. “Remember the expiration date 9/11/2001,” he added. I asked why. “We’re going to bring down towers in New York by smashing planes into it”, he said.

That was the typical type of claims where I called bullshit. “You can’t do that it’s never going to work. You might be able to terrorize me because I’m just a child and I’m not big enough to defend myself, but the adults won’t let you do that. They will be too strong for you,” I answered. I was too young to have a proper understanding of how the world worked. I didn’t realize how apathetic, selfish and ignorant most people actually were.

Why? That was the question I always asked. I always wanted to understand the motivation. I mean, you wouldn’t engineer social change without a true purpose; a goal that you are trying to achieve. I think I wanted to figure him out too. I wanted to know why he did it; what he gained from it apart from the money. Maybe I wanted to know why he picked that side instead of the other one. Who knows?

“We know they are planning to start their war against the muslims around 2010, so we’ll start one first. We’ll make it obvious that we are going to war for all the wrong reasons and it will be very difficult for them to start a war after we do. We’re going to tell this to everybody in the program and we’ll monitor your capacity to shape the public opinion.” That was his answer. That greater good bullshit that justifies anything and everything.

I think it’s funny how simplistic of a world view the conspiracy crowd has. As if some satanic illuminati controlled the world and the good Christians fought for liberty and freedom. It’s normal I guess; you bite the hand that feeds you, and you lick the hand that hits you. Short memory though; not so long ago the followers of Jesus would have burned you for saying the earth wasn’t flat. Sometimes I wonder. If I hadn’t been part of all this, would my understanding of reality be similar? Most likely yes; or maybe that’s just what I think to give myself a reason to justify my choices.

Here we are anyway, after all these years. And now it’s all about to start. I remember when he told; “You’re going to be in a game.” What kid doesn’t like games? I asked what kind of game this was. “This is a game of probabilities. We’ve been playing it for a very long time. It’s kinda like chess; but with people,” he said. I have my doubts, like everybody, but I know that the kind of game that uses people as expendable pawns is definitely a fucked up game. But that wasn’t all; he added, “You’re playing what could be the last round. It’s the ‘End Of the World’ if you don’t win; we lose.”

In my childlike comprehension, the world couldn’t just end. It was there before me, and should have been there after me. I didn’t realize that the whole society I had been raised in was an artificially created concept that was both fragile and unstable. And in that ridiculous apocalyptic scenario I was supposed to...save the world... Totally laughable! It’s like playing the Superbowl with a quarterback who has a broken leg. I mean after all we’ve been through, I’d say the whole team is seriously incapacitated. And paradoxically that’s why we have a shot at winning. Because we can’t do what we want; we can only play the moves that we have been allowed to do in order to win. It’s like in that movie Zoolander (Oh yeah, you ought to watch this one!) where the guy can’t make a left turn. Well same goes for us; we can only go right where they told us.

Sometimes I wonder. If they would have given us the choice -- and I mean a real choice ,not like play or die -- would we still have chosen to defend the people who want us dead from the killer they worship? Would there be a need to force us if that was the case? It is quite amazing that those who have engineered this society for thousands of years have mastered human psychology so well they can create a social construct so destructive that it cannot be saved by anything else than coercion. You kill, you save or you die; what kind of choice is that? There’s no option there; you can only save, unless you have lost all your sanity in the brainwashing process. But just the fact that they left those two other options open for those who had completely lost it made me wonder what kind of fucked up universe I had landed in.

So now the whole thing is only months away from starting, and my job is to save the world; just that. And I have neither the credentials nor the means to achieve this; I am nobody. Well I hope that they have worked their magic, because I’m going to need to level up like it’s Super Mario in order to get where I’m supposed to get in time. But I don’t worry; I know this life is all bonus. I know I could have died. I know I should have died. I’ll try to understand why I made my choices.

“We’ll all get movies made for us. I’ll be played by Sean Connery in ‘The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen,’ I’m glad I got such a great actor to play my part. They got your picture; you’ll be played by Keanu Reeves. ‘The Matrix,’ how appropriate for you.” I guess it was. I mean I wasn’t that foolish to think everything was made for me and only me. I knew most of it was destined to all the slaves in the program. All those music videos that conspiracy theorists believe to be proof of an allegiance to a world-dominating cabal; simply triggers sent by a slave to another. Yep, it’s not as fancy as the romanticized version people like to believe in.

But in the end l I’m glad I picked the allegoric “red pill.” Not knowing what you’re doing doesn’t make you less of a slave. I wonder what kind of dreams they have; those who decided to forget everything. Deep inside their subconscious they still carry all the information, but it just doesn’t surface up to their awareness. What kind of nightmare do they live in? What about those who took the “red pill” and went crazy, unable to cope with required multiple personalities and realities necessary to navigate in a world where lies have replaced truth? What about all those who just fucking died? Was it all worth it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP