Users Online Now: 2,204 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 954,654
Pageviews Today: 1,592,255Threads Today: 643Posts Today: 11,453
03:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Nostradamus' Quatrain of the 4th Reich, 10/31/2012 to 10/31/2013? Germany to Annex Ireland, Spain, Italy, Greece & Gen. Anti-Empire Thread
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message NOSTRADAMUS Quatrain II.41

The great star for seven days will burn,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff all night will howl,
When the great pontiff (The Pope) changes countries.

This particular quatrain is referring actually to the Gaelic Samhain when the Pleiades (seven stars) is in opposition to the Sun, so perhaps around Halloween of 2013, Germany will annex Ireland and Greece. It will also become the ruler of Italy; it follows then that The Vatican city state is a de facto German territory, hence the pontif changing countries.

As for the Mastiff, I believe this is referring to Spain feeling pressure, howling as it were, from Germany's aggression.

I refer to the Spanish Mastiff, which the Spanish conquistadors used to terrorize the Mayans during the conquest of the Americas and now it turns back on them...

SPAIN, 18 Hours Ago: "A large banner in the crowd depicted Ms. Merkel manipulating a marionette named Rajoy, guiding a large pair of scissors in his hand to cut up sheets of paper labeled "health" and "education" and "workers' rights

This is the Quatrain of the 4th Reich, my friends.

ahhh
 Quoting: Mamluk
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP