Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject XX-XX-XX-6024
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had a dream about 4-5 years ago and I can not get these numbers out of my head. The last four were 6024, there where 3 sets of two numbers before it seen just how they are in the title, I was in a dark metallic room sitting in front of a computer, I had to write the numbers down to remember someone for some reason because I had deleted their file quickly after. Something told me I had to remember these numbers and that the last four were the most important so I could get in contact with this person for some reason. But for the life of me I can't remember the name on the file I was looking at.

Just curious if anyone has come across these numbers before or if they have any significance to a certain individual.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP