Users Online Now: 2,222 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 634,215
Pageviews Today: 1,028,717Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 6,895
10:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MAJOR VALIDATION of TIME WAVE ZERO DROP CONNECTED TO 9/16 & 9/11 Warning! Wow... Final Countdown to ATTACK ON IRAN
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Whats almost as amazing as this DROP, is how almost NO ONE sees the OBVIOUS CONNECTION!

sept12

What have I been explaining and warning about for weeks regarding this DROP on TWZ or TIMEFRAME AROUND THIS DROP?

....that its IMPORTANT to consider that the DATE and DROP appears to be eluding to a MAJOR EVENT ON OR AROUND 9/16 and that the drop could be showing the residual AFFECTS/EFFECTS of the event AROUND that TIMEFRAME as it SINKS INTO GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS which I also warned could be related to TERRORISM!

What just happened on 9/11/12???

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

And WHAT EVEN LARGER OTHER SEPARATE EVENT (linked in a deeper context) has now CREATED A CRISIS on a GLOBAL LEVEL and become the MAJOR HEADLINES across the planet?

[link to rt.com]

RIOTING AND ATTACKS ETC IN 21 COUNTRIES

which is EXACTLY what WE'RE SEEING right now in TWZ

What am I talking about?

What was the DATE and are the DATES this EVENT began on and became FULL BLOWN or PEAKED around?

September 13th 14th and 15th of SEPTEMBER!

Or in other words...

the DROP TWZ WAS SEEING AROUND 9/16!!

Can U say MAJOR VALIDATION for TWZ?? and EXACTLY what I explained and warned about?

Wow

The CONNECTION is BEYOND CLEAR

Anyone that claims there's no connection because it DIDN'T HAPPEN ON THE 16th even after I warned that the EVENT could be around 1 or 2 days PRIOR,
is WILLFULLY IGNORANT or IN DENIAL, especially in a CONSPIRACY FORUM designed to analyze the DEEPER CONTEXT of such things.

Oh and whats the 9/11 connection to all this?

Thread: the ELNIN 9/11 2001 WARNING connected to ELENIN 11/9/11, and the NINth or ELEventh Month??

;)

======================================
PICK ONE! ;)))

Thread: 40 to 60 DAYS WARNING - INTERNET, CELL PHONES & ALL GLOBAL COMMUNICATION UNDER THREAT of GOING DOWN??? ASTEROID INBOUND?? Yikes

Thread: The NINth MONTH 911 QUAKE WARNING & 188 QUAKE CYCLE ALERT

Thread: MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP IN SEPTEMBER. 188 CYCLE Warm-up?

Thread: TIME WAVE ZERO NAILS 7.9 on AUGUST 31st!!! WOW
Thread: TIME WAVE ZERO - FUTURE EVENTS for AUGUST? Quake? Tragedy? Disclosure? Celestial Object? Terrorism/False Flag Iran? Wall St? Icon Death?
Thread: TIME WAVE ZERO CONNECTED TO 7.4 QUAKE AUGUST 26TH?!?! Wow
Thread: TIME WAVE ZERO - FUTURE EVENTS for AUGUST? Quake? Tragedy? Disclosure? Celestial Object? Terrorism/False Flag Iran? Wall St? Icon Death?
Thread: TWZ & MAJOR 7.4 QUAKE HITS EL SALVADOR ON EXACT DATE OF QUAKE WARNING WINDOW / 5.1 Southern CALI /6.6 MOLUCCA -ALL ON 188 LEY-LINES!
Thread: ALASKA SCHEDULES LARGEST QUAKE DRILL IN ITS HISTORY on/around MAJOR TIME WAVE ZERO DROP???
Thread: LARGEST EARTHQUAKE DRILL IN US HISTORY 10/18 @10:18am NOW CONFIRMED TO BE NATIONAL!?! Wow
Thread: ILLUMINATI 322 APPEARS ON IRAN QUAKE NOSTRADAMUS & TIME WAVE ZERO GRAPH DROP CORRELATES to IRAN QUAKE & OLYMPICS! ! WOW
Thread: JOHN MOORE PLANET X BOMBSHELL REFLECTED in TIME WAVE ZERO!? -- CURRENT & FUTURE EVENTS for JULY??? PLANET X - FUKUSHIMA - OLYMPICS - QUAKES?
Thread: OH SH%T!! TIME WAVE ZERO (TWZ) HITS/PREDICTS COLORADO SHOOTING MASSACRE!! WOW!!!

and a shameless plug for my vids ;))

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP