Users Online Now: 1,389 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 540,662
Pageviews Today: 693,274Threads Today: 197Posts Today: 2,391
06:07 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject "THE TUSSIONEX CONSPIRACY"- Tussionex is a good cough syrup with codeine. Its also at least $75/bottle.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm very sick with Gawwwd knows what. I went to the hospital and i had a real nice doctor. He gave me a Zpack. I explained to him in plain English NOT to give me a liquid cough syrup because they are too expensive.

After all was said and done, i got two RXs.

Tussionex
Zpack.

I told the nurse i couldnt afford the Tussionex, she said "oh just have the pharmacist call us back and we will change it"

This has happened to me 3 times now. Now, for those of you who say so what?
Well, my guess is they cannot sell the stuff to anyone as its not in anyones formulary, and its out of the reach of most people to pay for cash.

They insist on pushing it.

Its classified as a narcotic, oh joy! I'd love the high i can get from that! But i cannot pay for it.

NOW LISTEN TO ME: I WORKED FOR YEARS AT A CVS PHARMACY AND I KNOW YOU CAN GET THE EXACT SAME RESULTS FROM TYLENOL 3. ITS PENNIES, AND IT SUPPRESSES THE COUGH NICELY, AND TAKES CARE OF SOME OF THE BODY ACHES AND PAIN.

I asked my local cvs pharmacist to please call the hospital and he said he did and it couldnt be changed.

I explained to him what i know about Tylenol 3, and if he could ask for it instead. He looked at me as if i had 3 heads and said its not the same thing.

I BEG TO DIFFER. I am knowledgeable about these things.

So here i sit, coughing my ass off, and i strained a muscle on the right side of my stomach from the coughing.

The moral of this story is:

IF YOU GO TO ANYONE FOR A BAD COUGH AND BODY ACHES, AND YOU CANNOT AFFORD THE LIQUID MED, ASK FOR TYLENOL 3. (other pain killers may help too, but if you want cheap and not delve into something that will make you a junkie, please get Tylenol 3.

WHY ARE DOCTORS ALWAYS TRYING TO PUSH THIS MED?

Now i'm going to have to go back and try again for something cheap.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP