Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How the afterlife really works
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm in the middle of reading Michael Newton's book "Journey of Souls" ( [link to www.amazon.com] -- what a great, great book!

He is or was a hypnotherapist who did past-life regressions and then found out that people could also go back to their "lives between lives." He hypnotized and interviewed about 7,000 people, and they all said pretty much the same thing.

Here's a short rundown:

- Reincarnation is real; every soul goes through many, many lives on Earth (and sometimes on other planets as well) in order to mature and grow.

- After death, you go back to the "place between lives," where you meet up with your soul group again and where you get life reviews of your past life and your guides/teachers work with you on achieving more knowledge and understanding, to prepare you for your next life.

- Your next life depends on how well you did in the last one; lessons you were supposed to learn but didn't in the last life need to be repeated in the next one. But every soul has a say in what kind of life it will experience, who its parents are going to be, what the major milestones, challenges and lessons are going to be.

- There's no heaven and no hell -- even though the highest advanced souls might sort of become one with the creator (which souls call "The One" or "The Source") again.

- Souls who have succumbed too much to earthly pressures and have led exceptionally bad lives (e.g., succumbing to evil, cruelty against others, and such), instead of being reunited with their soul group right away, will be separated from their group for a "reeducation program" to get them back on track. For some, that might well feel like hell, because the subjects said that those soul groups are very close-knit.

- Each primary soul group has between 15 and 25 members, and those are the people you always meet again in your incarnations, life after life. Not all of them may be incarnated together with you in every life, but they will be waiting for you when you get back. There are also secondary soul groups, whose members may play smaller roles in your incarnations, like a high school friend whom you then lost contact with and such.

It's funny, this has always been exactly my belief, but this was the first time I've heard of Michael Newton. I'm not yet through with the book, but if you want to ask some questions, I'll see if I can answer them. Or maybe you just order the book yourself -- highly recommended.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP