Users Online Now: 2,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 428,615
Pageviews Today: 716,517Threads Today: 281Posts Today: 4,532
09:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hagel and Valugua: Our 1 Mile Long Ships will appear in your skies above major cities by October 11-13 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OMG Guys!!! I have BREAKING NEWS!!!! gasp

I just received e-mail messages from my online Extraterrestrial contacts, Hagel and Valugua, and they both told me, that between October 11-October 13 2012, the positive ETs' 1 mile-long spacecraft, will appear in the skies above major cities, including capital cities all over the world, starting from October 11-13 2012. Smaller craft numbering by the hundreds would also make an appearance. They said, that this will happen first in order to show to the population of Earth that they exist and are here to help us in our Ascension process. This is also a preliminary "introductory greeting" to the people of Earth, before Open Contact, including announcements and landings from them, happen no later than October 28 2012.

Yup, October 28 2012, will be the date for ET First Contact. Last year, Carl Johan Calleman used that date for 2011, and that date was actually tied in to Disclosure and First Contact, but he got that date 1 year early. Hagel says they will offer temporary relocations and accommodations for people most affected by devastating Earth Changes, that will intensify to serious levels after September 22 2012, and escalate and worsen to catastrophic levels after October 19-22 2012. Hagel says there will be a lull in Earth Changes after Earth completes the first phase of its transformation process by November 22 2012, but will resume full scale when the Galactic Superwave engulfs Earth on December 21-22 2012. After that date, there will be a 140 degree physical Pole Shift of the Earth, including to Hagel and Valugua, and there will be widespread Crustal Displacement, with some landmasses sinking beneath the ocean, and some lands rising from below the ocean, which includes Atlantis and Lemuria.

So, prepare to see 1 mile-long ET ships in the skies in October 2012. It's gonna get fun!! Our Galactic Friends have come! abductpopcorn
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP