Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians Anonymous - Twelve Steps to Recovery
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "CHRISTIANS ANONYMOUS

A Resource For Recovering Christians

"The Christian is a fool...He that worships the invisible and prays to the dead. For if God were that which the believer had intended, it would be of the most vile and indescribeable of monstrosities..."
C.Spellman (Great philosopher)

....THIS PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

"Christ is NOT the Answer...." (Group Motto)

Thank you for visiting Christians Anonymous. If you are a friend of a Christian who needs help or are a Christian yourself, you have come to the right place. Within this site you will find the necessary steps that can help you or someone you love free themselves from the mental enslavement of this terrible disease.

As a guide, I have instituted a program that I believe is an effective protocal for helping Christians free themselves from the addiction of Christianity. Many persons familar with Alcoholics Anonymous will recognize the Twelve Step Program that I utilize in counseling Christians.

It is important to remember that like any addiction, Christianity is also a disease of the mind in many aspects. Persons afflicted with the fanatical beliefs that Christianity espouses are unaware to how deep in a religious abyss their faith has led them. The most important component of recovery is a recognition and admission that one is enslaved in the cult that is the Christian religion. With my step-by-step program, I have paved the way to helping Christians escape from the insanity they are governed by.

WHAT IS CHRISTIANITY?

THE FUNDAMENTALIST THREAT

TESTIMONIALS
GREAT QUOTES

Twelve Steps To Recovery

1.) "We have admitted we are powerless over Christianity - that our faith has become unmanageable."
The first step to recovery involves simple admission that Christianity controls you, that you no longer have the ability to think rationally. This is the key component to liberation from your religious chains. By falling victim to Christianity you must face up to the fact that you have allowed a cultic religion seize your powers of thought and of decision making. Once you can actually say to yourself - "Yes! I am a victim. I am powerless to this addiciton." - you can start looking to the second step. Firstly however, you absolutely must work this first step. Stand up and admit to yourself that you have allowed Christianity to overrun your life.

2.) "We came to the realization that Christianity could drive us to complete insanity."
In your illusory view of the world, seen through the deceptive and unrealistic veil of Christianity, you have embarked on a journey down the road to madness. As you have already admitted that you have become a victim of your own religion, you must now face the reality that it has the potential of driving you insane. A good way to visualize this is to look at many of the religious leaders you see on programs such as TBN and the 700 Club. The men and women portrayed on these programs are clear-cut examples of the tragic symptoms of this disease. You must recognize the insanity they exhibit while they rant and rave, while they espouse their non-sensical ideas and speak the lies their religion supports. This step is of critical importance and yet it is one of the most difficult as it mandates you to admit that you are ideed a part of an illogical and dangerous cultic religion. You must face these realities head on. A way to better come to grips with this task is to reevaluate what your relgion asked you to believe in. Remember, you have been ordered to worship a dead cult leader - Jesus Christ - of whom you were told 'died for your sins', which you will soon see makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Further on we will examine your belief structure to help this you absorb this step with greater ease. Once you have a more intelligent view on your religion you will be better able to extract yourself from it. "

continue reading: [link to www.internetarchaeology.org]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP