Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Enter WWIII - A Hypothesis -
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Israel will attack Iran by December. Russia and China WILL back Iran. They cannot afford to let West have a monopoly on oil.

This is how I see things playing out.

1. Israel attacks Iran WITHOUT the help of the USA which they have done in the past.

2. Iran retaliates and hits US targets even though the US weren't technically part of the attack which will drag the US into the conflict. That will happen within 24 to 48 hours of Israel's intitial strike.

3. Within a week, everyone in the entire world will be affected by the events. There will be a nuclear war. Billions will die. It's tough to say what happens after this....

I want everyone to realize this. We have no control of this. Nobody is going to stand up and protest. The world moves in speeds unknown compared to WWI and WWII. This all comes down to Israel and it's selfish decision to affect every single person in the world.

Many of you say we cannot let Iran have nuclear weapons. Let me provide you with the alternate scenario which should be played out instead of a selfish act by Israel.

1. Let Iran have their nukes. Keep beating their economy like a dead horse. One of two things happen.

A.) Time goes by and nothing happens

B.) Iran decides to attack Isreal and nukes Israel. The entire world will see how stupid and ignorant Iran is. Iran is then turned into a glass parking lot as well. Russia and China cannot back Iran because of how incredibly ignorant of a decision they made.

2a. Time goes on, nothing happens except the dollar collapses changing the world in a completely different way.

2b. Millions in the Middle East die along with Conservative Islam.

I do not support Iran. I do not support Israel. I am against radical islamist. I am also against radical zionism. Yes, I am christian but I have been taught not to judge. This is an opinion which I believe is highly likely.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP