Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 243,336
Pageviews Today: 407,700Threads Today: 169Posts Today: 3,152
07:45 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama's War Against America's Jobs Continues! Over 1,600 Coal Layoffs In the Last 48 Hours!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message HOPEY-CHANGEY, SUCKERS....
The UMW actually SUPPORTED OBAMA, and gave him over a MILLION DOLLARS of members money in 2008. Talk about the chicken voting for Colonel Sanders!!

Alpha closing 8 mines, cutting 1,200 jobs in all
Coal producer Alpha Natural Resources said Tuesday it was cutting production by 16 million tons and eliminating 1,200 jobs companywide, laying off 400 workers immediately by closing mines in Virginia, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
[link to seattletimes.com]

Patriot Coal cuts more output, jobs
Patriot Coal Corp., the coal producer that filed for bankruptcy protection earlier this year, is making additional production cuts at three mines in Central Appalachia and laying off 250 employees and contractors.

BOONE COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- More than 100 miners are set to be laid off in Boone County, according to the County Commission.

County Commissioner Mickey Brown says a Newton Energy Mine in Comfort will be laying off 116 employees starting Nov. 12.

Brown says a mine own by Patriot Coal in Wharton is also planning to layoff workers. There's no word yet on how many will be affected at that mine.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP