Users Online Now: 1,673 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,145
Pageviews Today: 687,844Threads Today: 224Posts Today: 4,253
08:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Romney Gaffe - Mind Games for the Sheeple. There is no 2012 US Presidential Election.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First things first, elections do not matter.

You can tell that there is something wrong with the system when even the sheeple are being made to loose interest in it. You cant vote for Obama because you've lost your job, you cant Vote for Romney either because he's insulting you for losing your job.

====================

I said this the day after the consulate attacks and watching events, Obama/Romney's responses especially Romney's gaffes, that these events are orchestrated there is a likelihood there is not going to be a presidential election this year.

Fast-forward 7 days later, he released another bombshell and even says he stands by what he said. How can a candidate in an election, for no good reason, allocate a whooping 47% of the votes (almost half of the votes.....enough to create a whole lot of confusion in the minds of people) to his opponent and call this group nothing short of beggers? The statement he made was very insulting on the electorate and you can bet (using the sheeple's logic here) that they are insulted by his comments and the statement even has more potential to make more people support Obama. How could he throw the election away like that? You can expect that the 47% will not to vote for him now. That number could rise even more....

The problem in this however is this. Most people already struck by the orchestrated economic crisis are not gonna vote for Obama either. Now would they vote for Romney after he "insulted" them? So you see, they end up in limbo, disillusioned and uninterested in the whole electoral process.

Those that already support Romney are finding him unreliable, fallible, incompetent, foul mouthed....I mean the list goes on. Are these the qualities of a President you would want to vote for? These people will surely have second thoughts about voting for Romney now neither will they entertain a thought of voting for Obama. So what is going to happen here?

I'm watching MSM tear Romney apart. I mean, How could he insult 47% of Americans? I dont see him recovering from this.

Add to this confusion the build up in the middle east, the escalating tensions from the orchestrated murder of the Ambassador, Iran, the economic crisis about to blow, you can sense that there is something coming very soon and there is a likelihood there isnt going to be an election this year.

The MSM unlike previous election years are not showing enough coverage of the campaigns, ads, rallies etc. I mean in the midst of a supposed economic crisis, a looming war with Iran (another orchestrated event), instability in the world etc..shouldn't this year be the year they show more ads and campaigns to supposedly give Americans a chance to be informed to make a good decision, as if their decisions matter. So why isn't this happening?

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP