Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,306,750
Pageviews Today: 1,699,883Threads Today: 328Posts Today: 6,424
12:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject !!! I Want To Fight Back Against The New World Order - I Want to start a SILENT REVOLUTION !!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I thought and thought, and I finally decided to start a Silent Revolution - AN OCTOBER SURPRISE.

Since the NWO is a global problem... I realize some of you will have to edit/revise my invitation... but I REALLY want this to go VIRAL !!!

I just don't know what else to do, and SOMEBODY has to do SOMETHING !!!

I designed a gorgeous email piece with a beautiful eagle across an American flag and incorporated the following text:
(I added the synopsis that one of our posters added to my thread - which was really very good)

Please let me know what you think. Can we do this ???
---------------------------------------------------------

Your life, and the lives and futures of your children and grandchildren depend on your action right now.

It is imperative that you listen to the interview at this link: [link to www.youtube.com]

Starting about 0:37:00, with the interview of analyst Craig Hulet, you will finally understand how our country has been usurped by big corporations, the world banking cabal, and corrupt politicians. You will finally understand how your vote is stolen, your freedoms have been taken away, and why our Constitution has been trashed. What’s more, you will see that if “We The People” don’t act NOW, we will have no future at all !!

synopsis:

Analyst of geopolitics and foreign policy, Craig B. Hulet talks about how corporate interests now dominate over governments, and the fallout we're seeing from this around the world. He characterized the US as a surveillance state, and bemoaned the loss of personal liberties; yet the public, suffering from the recession, has not made much of an outcry, he observed. Regarding military conflicts, America will go to war "over and over again, for only one purpose, and that is the self-interest of the wealthy, and most powerful corporations," he commented. In the years to come, Hulet believes we'll see a violent reaction to citizens against the corporate government that is "as feudal as anything the Middle Ages ever produced." Of the 100 largest economies in the world, 51 of them are corporations, not nation states, he added.

Discussing the recent attack in Libya, he suggested that it was well planned and was essentially unrelated to the controversial American film that has been protested there. The Muslim people are objecting to the American corporate government's control in their region, he argued. Archer Daniels Midland and Monsanto, and a host of other US and western corporations, are buying up land in North Africa, running the locals off, and planning enormous farms and use of infrastructure there, he reported. Further, he said that military hardware that's being pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan is going to Italy (so that the US can be prepared to invade North Africa via Libya) and Uzbekistan (to serve as a buffer between Russia and China, when the US takes over Iran).

Hulet's vision of America in the next 15 years is as a kind of "high tech medieval feudalism based on the ancient principles of mercantilism. There'll be no free enterprise, but there will be a bizarre kind of managed competition. But for the folks down here at the bottom, there's nothing more autocratic than the corporatism that the largest multi-nationals practice." This corporate government has every corner of the world mapped out for their control, and is capable of crushing anyone who gets in their way, he lamented.

Let’s Get In Their Way !!! Let’s Stop Them NOW !!!

Join this “grass-roots” effort to hurt the New World Order where they’ll feel it the most – Cut Off Their Money Supply.

Join Us In Giving Them An OCTOBER SURPRISE – a silent war

1. Send this memo to everyone you know, post it on every forum you belong to, make it VIRAL.

2. The first week of October, remove ALL of your money from big banks. Open an account in a LOCAL credit union if you must, and deposit it there – We Won’t Feed The Beast !

3. Go to the HR office where you work and raise your dependant number to 9 on your federal W-4. Make sure to deposit what you will need to cover your tax debt (EVERY PAYDAY) into a savings account at a local credit union – NO BIG BANKS !!

4. When you shop, make sure you shop at LOCAL Mom & Pop establishments, or small stores.

5. Before you buy gasoline and oil, research the distributor at this link: [link to en.wikipedia.org] and make sure it is an American “small” company. BP has bought out many small distributors, so be careful.
Buy from Citgo if you really want to make a statement.

6. Try not to purchase any processed food from big corporations like Nabisco, Kraft, General Mills, etc. Try to buy your produce locally – support YOUR community.

7. This is a GLOBAL problem that we’re fighting, so if you live in a country other than the USA, edit this “invitation” to suit the needs of YOUR country and make it go VIRAL.

8. Feel free to add suggestions to this list, but make it easy for normal people to accomplish.

9. PLEASE keep this quiet – no letters to representatives, lawmakers, etc. – THIS MUST BE A SILENT REVOLUTION !! A SURPRISE.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this invitation. Your life actually does depend on YOUR cooperation. If the people of the world unite and demand an end to the insanity, we just may have a future.

WHAT WE WANT:

No more war, we want to keep our national sovereignty, we want human rights in ALL countries and for ALL people, we want to worship in our own way – without governmental controls, we want fair and valid elections in our countries, we want our privacy and personal freedoms.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

We're dropping truth bombs like it's the end of days!