Users Online Now: 1,517 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,305
Pageviews Today: 445,801Threads Today: 160Posts Today: 2,821
04:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh are paid Liberal Shills whose mission is to make Conservatives Look Bad!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've been listening to these 2 clowns for years now and have Had It Up To Here with the hatchet job they are doing on conservatives. They simply HAVE to be on the Obama payroll with the line of crap they have been spewing as of late.

In the Spring I was listening to Limbaugh go on and on about the welfare state and how so many Americans are jumping on the dole for handouts. He takes a commercial break, and what is the first fricken commercial? Food stamps! Yes a commercial encouraging people to apply, that it is there to help, just seconds after old Baldy is pissing and moaning about it. I mean really, is he that far out of the loop to know where his own paycheck is coming from, his sponsors? And it happens all the time now, Rush bashing them, on come the ads, it is ridiculous.

And if I hear Hannity call unemployment a handout one more time I'm am going to gouge out my eardrums! I guess Mr. Hannity does not bother to look at his 7 figure paystub to realise that workers PAY unemployment as an "insurance" policy out of every one of our paychecks for the sad day we are canned, (just before we qualify for our pension).

How about SH(it) pissing and moaning about 47% of Americans paying no Federal income tax? Really? Do you not know why rich-talk-boy? Because we do not make enough fucking money to HAVE to pay Federal income tax, asshole. An arrangement you can't have yourself with the wheelbarrows full of money they pay you to RANT! After I lost my good paying job five years ago and had to take one at 45K I didn't complain, heck I was lucky I HAD A JOB! But when you have 2 kids and gross 45K, the standard deduction is what, 17,5k and your 4 exemptions give you another 12k or so off the top, you are talking about 20k in taxable income. Throw in a new metal roof or a child credit in there and guess what Assholity, You Get It All Back! Yes we pay no Federal income tax asshole becasue we are Low Income, and we played by THEIR rules!

I am not ashamed to have been reduced to this income level, but I am ashamed to have two really bad choices in front of me as far as "candidates" are concerned. I can live simple, it is still a good life, less choices makes things a lot simpler. Maybe if Mr. Hannity and Mr. Limbaugh experienced the same income drop they would understand. Or would life be not worth living if they could not buy their own NFL franchises?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP