Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Being Tortured by SuperNatural and/or Aliens
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Let me just get this out of the way, I am not mentally ill or have any conditions so PLEASE just hear me out. Everything below is true and to the "T" but with a lot left out. The post is kind of all over the place but please bare with me.
I am a 39 year old woman and am REACHING out for HELP!!!! I mean IMMEDIATE HELP!!! For the past year i have been tortured by "evil beings." I actually have no idea who they are! I had a bunch of weird experiences happen to me that they created which finally lead up to the "evil beings" revealing themselves to me. I can see them in my mind. IF, infact that is who they really are? I think the people/humans I see are just a front for aliens or some evil spirits. Don't know why they would show their real faces unless they think their untouchable? They portray themselves as humans. Look and talk like humans.
They talk to me ALL THE TIME or they hand write to me on signs and hold them up for me to see in my mind! They all can READ MY THOUGHTS. I can hear them as well but not their thoughts. They show me pictures of my life in my mind (one's that i normally wouldn't even think of looking at or remember even!!!! They know EVERYTHING about me; who i dated, my favorite foods -everything. Also, in my mind (I don't know if this was done by accident or not)I see me (a bigger me), like a blow up doll but more real. At this very moment one of them has a light thats hot and intense and he's torturing me by burning my retnas or pretending to. And they show themselves walking around my clit like their not even as tall as my body laying flat (wherever they are) on my back if you know what I mean? What they show me is probably not the real place either but again I don't know. Anyway, if what I am seeing in my mind is true, where could they be holding me and some of my body parts or whatever/however they did this?
Some how these people/aliens/creatures/demons/whoever have parts of my body somewhere. I say that because they can touch me anywhere they want and I can feel it. They also write on me. They also claim that they are invisible which I'm not sure I really believe. I can't stress enough that this is FOR REAL and I need help!!! They have toys hooked to my vagina/clitoris and play with me all the time. Well, I shouldn't say "play", it's torture! They get me to "that point" you know and then drop my testosterone and my motivation level down to nothing or just lower it so I can't (you know) or finish it myself! That doesn't sound that bad but please read on ....
They also say that everything they have hooked up in my body is invisible and I could go to the hospital but the Dr.'s wouldn't be able to find anything. They messed with my eyes terribly. When I close them, I see purple. They have levers in my head which control my entire body and all of my senses; everything!! I'm really scared because now they have control of my boyfriend as well in the same way but i don't think as much. I know this because the evil beings will say he's going to do something and he will right then and there.
They say the main reason for doing this to me is to torture me. They won't tell me why they chose me except for "because U r U." That's it. That is exactly what they write down when I ask. I am reaching out here to see if anyone else in this world is going through the same thing or has heard of ANYTHING at all like this. If so or if your a psychic, a medium, study paranormal and/or super natural beings, a priest or a scientist with interest, please get back to me. Or, if you just want to show me some support, please reply to this post.
There is SO MUCH MORE I could write but I will let you ask the questions if you want and I'll do my best to answer them . I am in real trouble here. I haven't told a soul about this because they keep threatening me that they'll kill me or make me blind. I mean I actually feel the levers go up and down changing my seritonin, testosterone, motivation levels and much much more!! He's made me brain dead once and also put me into a psychosis one time too. They all can read my mind so they know I am writing this right now so if something happens to me, please take this post and give it to a news reporter and have them put this story on the news so EVERYONE hears about it because if anyone else is going through this like I am, I want them to know that they are not alone. I am living in a nightmare. They make me clean all the time and if I don't they will threaten to torture me. They use my boyfriend as a pawn. I am so lucky to have someone that loves and believes me and believes in me.
They claim to be from a different universe that is perfect with no jails or prisons and no diseases. i pray to God all of the time and they say "he is not coming and that he's not real" but I still have hope. I have to. God IS my only hope at this point. I know some of you are thinking yeah, take another pill or another puff or another shot or whatever but THIS IS REAL AND I AM SCARED AND NEED ALL OF YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!! Please, if you read this post, please tell everyone you know and post it anywhere and everywhere you want. I want as many people to see this as possible. I don't understand why God isn't helping or doesn't know about "them" yet but God works in mysterious ways so who knows ..... I can only hope and keep praying. This is something VERY VERY ADVANCED. I mean, it could be connected with aliens or I don't know what else it could be do you? The toys that are in me I talk about are very very advanced. I probably have bots in me too.
I don't think this has anything to do with paranormal but again, it could be anything so any help with this would be appreciated. Or if you went through something even remotely similar, please respond. I'm scared b/c I don't know what there going to do to me tonight or tomorrow. I haven't even told my family about this. They keep saying their going to make me blind so I'm REALLY trying to reach out here NOW in case ( I hope not) but will not be able to use the computer sometime in the future. So please don't hesitate to respond.
This is serious, I am not lying - please help - anyone!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP