Users Online Now: 1,782 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 560,183
Pageviews Today: 935,052Threads Today: 339Posts Today: 6,108
10:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject mormons,moslims, ww3,sex, drugs, rock and roll...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 40 years ago i sat at the base of a maple tree squirrel hunting in a small woodlot near my home. Squirrels were running back and forth past me from the oak woods on one end of the woodlot to their nests on the other end. one grey squirrel stumbled into my view and I put my rifle scope on him. I could see a large red oak acorn in his mouth. He puttered around in the dried leaves on the ground until his squirrel sense found the perfect spot. He planted his acorn there. It was next to a stone that jutted up from the forest floor so I memorized the spot. A year later I went back to that spot and sure enough there was a small red oak seedling popping up through the forest duff. I went back to that same spot 10 years later and a stout oak was growing in the midst of dying maples. I went back to that spot 30 years later. The woodlot I had hunted in my youth has been subdivided and where there once grew trees is now a lawn. Amazingly tho the oak still stands shading a persons back lawn.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP