Users Online Now: 1,664 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 6,995
Pageviews Today: 14,458Threads Today: 9Posts Today: 129
12:08 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Rain with 20,000,000 particles of radioactive iodine-131 per liter fell on US during post-Fukushima peak (VIDEO)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message According to the presentation below by Simon Fraser University’s Kris Starosta, a rainwater sample measured in the Vancouver area had levels of radioactive iodine-131 at 10 becquerels/liter [Bq/l], which corresponds to 10^7 particles of I-131 per liter of water [10^7 = 10,000,000].

The post-Fukushima peak for I-131 in the U.S. appears to have been in the San Francisco Bay Area, where levels reached 19.85 Bq/l.

An I-131 level of 19.85 Bq/l detected in the Bay Area rain sample is equivalent to 19,850,000 particles of I-131 per liter.

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to enenews.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP