Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,082,465
Pageviews Today: 1,806,645Threads Today: 729Posts Today: 13,028
05:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Help Input needed (long time lurker, first post)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ive been a long time lurker on this site and would like to thank the site owner and mods for their hard work! GLP once you learn how to read between the lines I have often times found to be a first warning for current events.

So here is what I need your help with guys

I have a friend I have not spoken to in a long while. It's has been ten years since I last saw or heard from her. She got in touch with me yesterday asking for help. She now has 3 children who's father is just gone. She had some medical problems a year ago and became hooked on pain killers which led to harder drugs. Currently she is going to the clinic for meth treatment. She has abused state funding in the past so can not currently get benefits. Her and her children are about to be evicted. While with her yesterday she told me she probably going to sell her self to pay her bills.

I spent hours on the phone today calling churches and the states help line trying to help her find 300 bucks for rent. If I had the money I'd just give it to her!

I need ideas as to how I can help her. Who I can contact? Any ideas would help. I do not want her to get wrapped up in prostitution and have her children suffer. Help brain storm.

Thank You
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP